• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Bridal Registry/Showers? How Do I Make a Smooth Transition?

In summary, my team member has given me their name and information for a wedding shower they are planning. I need to call the brides maid/bride and tell her who I am.
noelskitchen
I met with one of my team members who is stepping away from PC. She gave me one of her Bridal; Registry/Wedding Showers scheduled for April. I now need to call the brides maid/bride and tell them who I am. How do I make this an easy transition for them and what do I do? Is there a planner I go by? What should I say?

I thought abot saying; Hi, this is Noel with the PC and my team member ________ is no longer doing PC and has asked me to assist you? be your PCC?

I want to do this the right way because this is a special time for the bride. My team member already sent a catalog and they e-mailed a couple of times and set the date but the months will go by so fast and I want to get started now that the holidays are behind us.

How about."Hi, this is Noel with TPC and I am your Pc bridal consultant, I will be working with you on making this a stellar event.
I know your date is coming quickly and would be glad to answer any questions or concerns you might have regarding your bridal registry. "and you can go on from there.... I would feel pushed off if you were to mention that you were given the gig because someone quit PC... if she wants to know why it is you rather than the other consultant, then you can let her know... just my thoughts...
Good Luck!!

I was just worried because there have already been e-mails sent a couple times back and forth.

I would just say that the other consultant has some personal issues and is stepping away from PC. It's not a lie, she has made the decision for her own personal issues. It might be nice if the other consultant offeres to introduce you.

Thanks for that insight. I was alao a little concerned that she might cancel the show if I told her my team member was leaving PC for personal reasons.

Unless there is another reason, it would actually be nice if THEY introduced you to the bride-to-be. Otherwise, I would just say that (name) gave you her name and you wanted to touch base with her, schedule the shower if she is ready (if it's officially set then just offer to answer any questions and give her your information). Tell her that you'll send your card/magnet whatever you usually do with a new customer/host.Key is be excited. If you are apologetic, she may feel like you aren't sure of yourself. It'll be fine!

Thanks. Isent a quick e-mail to my team member to see if she could touch base with her and I'd follow up withmy introduction. That was she's not offended by my team member canceling.

1. Can I register for Pampered Chef products for my bridal shower?

Yes, you can! Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for any newlywed couple. You can easily create a registry on our website and add all the items you desire for your kitchen and home.

2. Is there a minimum or maximum amount of products I can register for?

No, there is no minimum or maximum amount of products you can register for. You can add as many or as few items as you'd like to your registry. We recommend choosing a variety of products at different price points to give your guests options.

3. How long does it take for items to be shipped from the registry?

Once your guests make a purchase from your registry, the items will be shipped directly to you within 7-10 business days. If there are any delays or backorders, we will notify you and your guests.

4. Can I make changes to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your registry at any time. You can add or remove items, update quantities, or even change your shipping address. Simply log in to your registry on our website and make the necessary changes.

5. Are there any special perks or discounts for registering with Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are! When you register with Pampered Chef, you will receive a special discount on any remaining items on your registry after your wedding date. You will also have access to our exclusive host rewards program, where you can earn free products and discounts based on the purchases made from your registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • vtolin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies