• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Showers & Wedding Registries

In summary, a wedding registry typically includes household items such as kitchen appliances, cookware, bakeware, dinnerware, and flatware. Other popular items include bedding, towels, home decor, and small appliances. To create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, visit their website and click on the "Registry" tab. You can also add items from other stores to your registry using their "Add from Anywhere" feature. There is no minimum or maximum amount of items you can add, but it is recommended to have a variety of items at different price points. Changes can be made to the registry at any time by logging into the account on the website or working with a consultant at a cooking show.
JeanetteK
Silver Member
I have started working with the local David's Bride. Set up for the first time last saturday. Was able to talk to all the Brides and Mothers, friends. Still waiting for them to sign on to the Wedding Registry.
I designed a brochure to use that has info on bridal showers and the registry. Please give me feed back on what I have created.
Jeanette

I think that looks really nice!

How do you get a booth set up at a David's Bridal Store??

David's BridalI stopped in at the David's Bridal in my area. I talked to the Manager and she gave me the cooperate office phone number. I then talked to the Vendor co-ordinator, they made sure no other pampered chef consultant was in that store. I received my first list with over 100 names of brides, wedding date, etc. Now the ball is in my court. I set up a table after my 1 year contract was signed. It costs $275/mo, but hopefully it will more than pay for it's self with showers and wedding registry.:)

WOW that soiunds like a great thing for us as consultants to get more business and show leads!! Thanks for the advice!!

Let us know how it goes! =)

1. What items are typically included on a wedding registry?

A wedding registry typically includes household items such as kitchen appliances, cookware, bakeware, dinnerware, and flatware. Other popular items include bedding, towels, home decor, and small appliances.

2. How do I create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can browse our products and add items to your registry. You can also visit one of our in-home cooking shows and work with a consultant to create your registry in person.

3. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef wedding registry?

Yes, you can add items from other stores to your Pampered Chef wedding registry. Simply use our "Add from Anywhere" feature on our website to add items from your favorite stores to your registry. This allows your guests to purchase items from multiple stores in one convenient location.

4. Is there a minimum or maximum amount of items I can add to my Pampered Chef wedding registry?

There is no minimum or maximum amount of items you can add to your Pampered Chef wedding registry. However, we recommend adding a variety of items at different price points to accommodate all of your guests' budgets.

5. Can I make changes to my Pampered Chef wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your Pampered Chef wedding registry at any time. Simply log into your account on our website and make any necessary updates or additions. You can also work with your consultant to make changes in person at a cooking show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire