• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings with a Free Cooking Show Prize Drawing - Guest Feedback Wanted!

In summary, the game that Kathi is playing to get bookings is a lot different than what Jenniferlynne is doing. Jenniferlynne is giving people paper and telling them to write down the names of people they would like to have a show with. Kathi is giving people a chance to buy things from her and if they can't afford it, they can't buy it.
When you do your prize drawing slip, does anyone make the prize a free cooking show and not a product? Interested in doing that to increase bookings, but don't know how the guests would like it.

What does everyone think?

Well I'm new at this but so far I do my Prize slips for a small product like a cookbook. But I play a game that is called "Let's Make A Deal." I have 4 envelopes and they all have something different in them. Like free shipping or pay no taxes, to 10% off or 2 dollars off. Well I make the person on my left pick an envelope and tell them not to look at it. We play the "Left Right Game" so the envelope gets passed back and forth. The person that ends up with it I ask if they want to switch the envelope for a different one or keep it. They make their decsion. Then I ask them if they want to keep their envelope or trade it for a prize or then can Book a show and I will double whatever is in that envelope and they will get a special gift when they host their show. So far I've been getting bookings. So that works really well so far.

Kathi,

That game sounds so cool!!! I played one tonight that I was so sure would get me bookings, but I got none!! I gave everyone a piece of paper and gave them 5 minutes to write down the names of 40 people. Whoever came up with 40, got a small prize. Then I told them if they wanted to book a show, the hardest part was already over!! They had their guest list done! I thought for sure it was foolproof, but the only one fooled was me!!

Oh, and I am doing free shows this month since it is Sell-A-Thon. I ended up with 9, but I'm about 99% sure one won't hold and not sure about another one either.

okay i have a stupid question here. LOL. when you all say "Free Show" what exactly do you mean?
Jenniferlynne--hey that game sounds awesome too. I never thought of doing that. hey it may pay off later on too at one of your other showes to so bring yourself down on it, just no one was ready for a show. I'm surprise they didn't book for July though. I can't seem to get booking for June everyone wants July...it's got to be the special!

I find that "free show's" work better for fairs and other places where people are going to put their name into a box.

Kathi-a free show is one of two things, either the consultant buying the ingredients for the recipe or the consultant buys everything that a host would, plates, cups, napkins...soda and the ingredients for the recipe.

Free ShowsI'm doing the "no cooking" shows this month so it's not costing me much. Plus, I get to decide what's on the menu when it is a free show. That way I can buy ingredients in bulk for cheaper.

I'm not supplying the plates and drinks, but I am letting the guests eat off my outdoor party plates if I have enough. I thought that might sell some, but so far it hasn't.

I only have one definate booking for July and another girl that is supposed to call me with her July date. I even had a girl last night that didn't buy anything at the show. She wanted the rectangle Chillzanne so bad but said she couldn't afford it. I just knew she would book for next month to get it, but she wouldn't.

Last edited:

Related to Boost Bookings with a Free Cooking Show Prize Drawing - Guest Feedback Wanted!

1. What is a free cooking show?

A free cooking show is a fun and interactive demonstration of Pampered Chef products and recipes. It is hosted by a consultant, either in-person or virtually, and allows guests to see the products in action and taste delicious dishes.

2. How do I host a free cooking show?

To host a free cooking show, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time. The consultant will handle all the details and provide you with a personalized link to invite your guests to join the virtual show.

3. Is there a cost to host a free cooking show?

No, there is no cost to host a free cooking show. The consultant will bring all the necessary products and ingredients, and you and your guests can enjoy the demonstration and samples for free.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a free cooking show?

Hosting a free cooking show is a great way to earn free and discounted products, learn new cooking techniques and recipes, and have a fun and interactive experience with friends and family.

5. Can I host a free cooking show with a group of friends?

Yes, you can absolutely host a free cooking show with a group of friends. The more, the merrier! Just make sure to coordinate with the consultant beforehand to ensure they have enough products and samples for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smartcookie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies