• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi All, I Really Want to Do a Open House Show Where Guests, Past

In summary, an open house show is a type of Pampered Chef party where the host invites guests to their home to learn about and purchase products. To host one, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant and invite friends and family to attend. The benefits of hosting include earning free and discounted products, learning new recipes, and having a fun party. You can also earn rewards based on the party's sales. No cooking or hosting experience is necessary, as your consultant will handle all the details.
aruzya
Hi all, I really want to do a open house show where guests, past hosts, past guests, etc can bring in old, used, damaged tools to "trade-in" for new ones. Does anyone have a flyer or more information on how you would do this?
I was thinking about having several drawings for discounts or prizes for those who come, give a ticket for each tool, everyone gets 10% off, something like that. Help! I need to boost for June!

Re: Trade-in-your-Tools?The only thing I think that when you say Trade in your tools it sounds like they will get a new one for FREE

Re: Trade-in-your-Tools?That was my thought, too. I think I've seen this done as an ugliest kitchen tool contest.

Re: Trade-in-your-Tools?Trade-in does sound like you are getting a free exchange to me as well. You could offer the Ugliest Kitchen Tool contest and give a Free (or discounted) tool to the winner. It might get expensive for you to offer it to everyone though.

Re: Trade-in-your-Tools?Not necessarily.... you don't trade in your car and expect to get a new one for free, right?

How about you say "trade-in to upgrade" or something along those lines?

What is an open house show?

An open house show is a type of Pampered Chef party where the host invites guests to their home to learn about and purchase Pampered Chef products. It is a fun and interactive way to experience our products and learn new recipe ideas.

How do I host an open house show?

To host an open house show, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time that works for you. You can also invite friends, family, and coworkers to attend and ask them to RSVP so you can plan accordingly.

What are the benefits of hosting an open house show?

Hosting an open house show is a great way to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. You will also have the opportunity to learn new recipe ideas, try out products, and have a fun and interactive party with your guests.

Can I earn rewards for hosting an open house show?

Yes, as a host of an open house show, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with more information on the rewards and incentives available for hosting an open house show.

Do I need to have any cooking or hosting experience to have an open house show?

No, you do not need any cooking or hosting experience to have an open house show. Your Pampered Chef consultant will handle all the details and guide you through the party. It is a fun and stress-free way to share Pampered Chef products with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• racaotto
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies