• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Best Show.. and It Didn't Even Happen Yet!!!

In summary, Becky is a nurse who is hosting a show because every other host didn't seem to care. She has her host so excited about everything, with orders already coming in and expected 15 guests. I am hoping this show turns into more bookings as well.
Becky0216
This is the first person I am host coaching because every other host didn't really seem to care. I have my host so excited about everything. The show is Friday and she has almost $2,000 in outside orders already and an expected 15 guests for her show. I can't believe it. She loves the product but isn't interested in the business. She is already busy enough being a nurse. I am hoping this show turns into some more bookings as well. But even without, I already have an over $400 dollar payday. Just had to share because I am so excited.

Last edited:
WOWSA! That's incredible! Congratulations!

Wow BEcky that is so awsome!!! You will definitly love that paycheck.

Actually, I bet Becky is going to be on our TPC Sales list next year at this rate!!!!

That is amazing. I have got to get better at host coaching!!

I don't think I will be TPC, but I hope I keep my momentum going. I am currently doing better than all of my cluster besides my director. That makes me feel pretty good.

becky, you rock!!!! i love going into a show with a lot of outside orders...helps me relax and have fun...which generates even more orders, bookings, etc.

good for you!!!!

WOW you rock!! Share any secrets you may have!

Holy cow! Way to go! What a great way to start your business.

Way to go!

Holy Crap Becky!
THAT'S AWESOME!

Becky, that is soooo cool! Way to go and Yippee for you! :) I'm very happy for you! I bet this is a much needed boost for you!

Amazing!! Wow!! I can't wait to hear the final total.

Whoohooo, Congrats! Tell us how it ends up too! :)

Congratulations, Becky! Can't wait to see the final number!

Woo-hoo!! You go girl!! Please let us know the final total!!

I will keep you all updated. I was just so shocked I felt I needed to tell someone to make it seem more real.
I really don't have any secrets. I spoke with the host 3 times in the last 6 weeks. And just host coached. Got her to write down the items she really wanted. Then gave her a push in the right direction. She has been working her butt off to get those orders for 6 weeks now. I just can't wait for the show to be through and see how it turns out. Unfortunatly I don't think I will be less nervous at the show. But I really did need this boost to make me feel better about this business.

Wow!!!!!!! I see so many people having $2000 and upwards shows!!!! How??? Fundraisers, too!

Becky this is awesome,i would love to have a show like this, i do good to get $500 shows,but i'm looking at it with a better view from now on and i can't wait for the month of june i already have several things lined up for the month of june.

Holy cripes!! That's amazing!!!!

So happy to see this turn out for you Becky! I'm glad you hung in there! Have a fun show!

Sounds like you have an incredible recruit lead!

The host is going to run out of things to pick out! She's already at $400 FPV (more, actually). WOW! I would be so excited to be able to get a set of cookware for FREE - forget half price combo.

Awesome - Way to go!!!

Is she at all interested in the business? She can use $40 of her FPV towards her kit. She sounds like she could really do well.

congrats!

That is wonderful! That host is going to get the whole catalog for free! I think everytime a nurse does a show for me, it's a great show. (not 2K in outside orders-great, but still good!)

Wow congrats! Makes my highest show I had one Friday look like peanuts.

:sing: :sing: :sing: you rock!!!

This will over doble my highest show. And besides my highest show, I am averaging about $400 in sales at each show. This is a huge difference.
Unfortunatly she is not interested in the business. She is very busy with her job and just wants a night to relax with ber friends. This was a booking off a fundraiser, and I thought it wasn't going to go anywhere. Was I wrong or what?
Now the big dilemma!!!!!!! I forgot to tell her about the sheet pans! Now I am going to kick myself because I believe she has to have atleast one order for them.

If it makes you feel any better about not mentioning about the sheet pans, my highest show on Friday ($1200) I did not even draw attention to the sheet pans and no one even ordered it! If you don't draw the attention it mostly gets overlooked.

Vanessa- I hope that happens here. I just sent out an email to my upcoming hosts. I am so bad! I hope there are no orders. I never draw attention to it at my shows. That has worked for me so far.

CONGRATS! What an AWESOME Show!! I'd be so antsy with excitement! So when is the show? Can't wait to hear the final number!!!

the show is tomorrow night. I will let everyone know. Heck, I won't even be sad if no one buys anything at the show.

WOOHOO!!
applause.gif
That's awesome, Becky!!:D

Last edited:
This is awesome - didnt you have sort of a rought start in the beginning? I'm glad to see it's all turning around for you. :)

Pampered Laura said:
This is awesome - didnt you have sort of a rought start in the beginning? I'm glad to see it's all turning around for you. :)

Yes I did have a rough start. I almost gave up because I had so many issues. I hope this show is only the beginning on many more good shows. So far my shows have not been spectacular.

Congratulate yourself for hanging in there Becky! Good luck tonight...come back with some bookings! :) (Sounds like a great group to be in!)

just wondering what you are fixing tonight?

Becky0216 said:
I don't think I will be TPC, but I hope I keep my momentum going. I am currently doing better than all of my cluster besides my director. That makes me feel pretty good.

Woo Hoo! You will have to change your profile now!
Congratulations!

I am actually fixing 2 recipes. I have not had any success so far with trying to only do one. Everyone wants 2.
I am doing the Jerk chicken Nacho's (this is my most popular demo), and the strawberry cream trifle. The trifle is the only demo I have done all month. Everyone seems to gravitate towards it.

Good Luck Tonight!!!

I can't wait to hear how it turns out.
Good luck!!

vwpamperedchef said:
If it makes you feel any better about not mentioning about the sheet pans, my highest show on Friday ($1200) I did not even draw attention to the sheet pans and no one even ordered it! If you don't draw the attention it mostly gets overlooked.
This has been true for me. I have forgotten to talk about the sheet pans not being available at every single show that I have done and have not sold one.

Good luck tonight! Keep us posted.

great job!! How did your show go last night?

JoLynn

So.....inquiring minds want to know......

<h2>1. How can I make sure my show is successful, even before it happens?</h2><p>One of the best ways to ensure a successful show is to start preparing early. Connect with your host and get them excited about the products and the show. Encourage them to invite friends and family and to spread the word. Also, make sure to have all the necessary supplies and materials ready before the show.</p><h2>2. How can I get my host excited about the products?</h2><p>The key to getting your host excited is to show your own enthusiasm for the products. Share your personal experiences and stories about the products and how they have improved your life. Additionally, you can provide them with product samples to try out and get them excited about the quality and usefulness of the products.</p><h2>3. How can I get more outside orders for my show?</h2><p>One way to get more outside orders is to utilize social media and online platforms. Encourage your host to create a Facebook event and invite their friends to the show. You can also offer incentives for guests who bring a friend or place an order before the show. Additionally, you can offer a discount or free gift for those who place an order during the show.</p><h2>4. How can I turn this show into future bookings?</h2><p>One of the best ways to get future bookings is to provide exceptional service and a memorable experience for guests at the show. Make sure to follow up with guests after the show and offer them incentives or discounts for hosting their own show. You can also ask your host to refer you to their friends and family who may be interested in hosting a show.</p><h2>5. How can I balance my Pampered Chef business with my busy job as a nurse?</h2><p>The great thing about being a Pampered Chef consultant is that you have the flexibility to work around your busy schedule. You can choose to work as little or as much as you want. Utilize your time management skills and prioritize your tasks to ensure a successful and balanced business. You can also enlist the help of your team or other consultants to support you in your business.</p>

1. How can I make sure my show is successful, even before it happens?

One of the best ways to ensure a successful show is to start preparing early. Connect with your host and get them excited about the products and the show. Encourage them to invite friends and family and to spread the word. Also, make sure to have all the necessary supplies and materials ready before the show.

2. How can I get my host excited about the products?

The key to getting your host excited is to show your own enthusiasm for the products. Share your personal experiences and stories about the products and how they have improved your life. Additionally, you can provide them with product samples to try out and get them excited about the quality and usefulness of the products.

3. How can I get more outside orders for my show?

One way to get more outside orders is to utilize social media and online platforms. Encourage your host to create a Facebook event and invite their friends to the show. You can also offer incentives for guests who bring a friend or place an order before the show. Additionally, you can offer a discount or free gift for those who place an order during the show.

4. How can I turn this show into future bookings?

One of the best ways to get future bookings is to provide exceptional service and a memorable experience for guests at the show. Make sure to follow up with guests after the show and offer them incentives or discounts for hosting their own show. You can also ask your host to refer you to their friends and family who may be interested in hosting a show.

5. How can I balance my Pampered Chef business with my busy job as a nurse?

The great thing about being a Pampered Chef consultant is that you have the flexibility to work around your busy schedule. You can choose to work as little or as much as you want. Utilize your time management skills and prioritize your tasks to ensure a successful and balanced business. You can also enlist the help of your team or other consultants to support you in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lauriedip
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies