• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Show Success: Sales, Bookings, and Baby's First Steps!

C
chelynn
Had my first show this afternoon! It went great! I only forgot a few things, and my outline really kept me on track. We even had a little 10-month-old baby take her very first steps right in the middle of it. Awww!! :)

Anyway, aside from arriving 10 minutes before the party due to the 2 major interstates to my host's home being closed (didn't know that when I left!), I think it went well. It wasn't huge in sales, but decent, and I got two bookings! They were all very supportive and said they had a fabulous time and wouldn't have known it was my first show if I hadn't told them.

So, details, right? ;)

Right now the show stands at $347, plus there will be one more order from a guest, and 1-2 more outside orders (possibly). I booked one show in June and one in July, plus one of the guests has already booked a show with me for June. One of the women who booked a show was vaguely interested in the business opportunity, but maybe in six months or so.

A few of the guests were my host's grandmothers, and they got a big chuckle out of me asking them if they'd ever considered owning their own business, lol! But it was great practice for me to remember to ASK EVERYONE! :) Never hurts to ask!

Oh, and I promise this is the last thing, I absolutely LOVE the three piles thing during orders. Opportunity Brochure? No, okay, then Host Packet? No, okay then can I put you on my newsletter list? Great! Would you like a copy of the recipe we made today? THANKS FOR THAT TIP, LADIES!!!!

So yeah, it was GREAT! :D

Good for you. It sounds like you are on a roll. I'm sure you are going to do GREAT at this business!

YEA!! The first show IS always the hardest. So now it's a piece of cake right??? CONGRATS and enjoy that first paycheck!!!

Great! That's the hard one out of the way. Keep going, and you'll go far!

Congrats Chelsea! Sounds like the beginning of a great career for you!

Wow! I'm impressed that you asked everyone at your show about the business opportunity - you go! You're off to a great start!

Congratulations, Chelsea! Keep up the good work.

Great to hear it went well!!

1. How did your first show go?

The first and most frequently asked question about "My First Show Success" is about the overall outcome of the show. People want to know if it was a success or not, and if there were any challenges or obstacles that were faced.

2. How much did you make in sales?

Another common question is about the sales made during the show. People are interested in the financial aspect and want to know the total sales made, as well as any potential future orders or bookings.

3. Did you get any bookings?

Booking future shows is a key aspect of success in the direct sales industry. Therefore, people often ask if any bookings were made during the first show and how many.

4. Was there any interest in the business opportunity?

Many people are curious about the business opportunity behind direct sales and often ask if there was any interest from guests in potentially joining the company as a consultant.

5. What tips or techniques did you use during the show?

Finally, people often want to know what strategies or techniques were used during the show to make it a success. They may be looking for tips to use in their own shows or just curious about what worked well for the first-time host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • sperts