• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My First Home Show Bring Big Success?

In summary, "I Did It: My First Home Show!" is a program by Pampered Chef that helps new consultants successfully host their first home show. To participate, you must be a new consultant with the company and you will receive an invitation to join. The benefits of participating include a structured approach to hosting a successful show, building confidence and knowledge, and exclusive rewards and incentives. The program can be completed within 30 days, but can also be done at your own pace. You can participate multiple times, but it is recommended to complete it only once per year to allow other new consultants to join.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I did our local home show today (a first for me and a the first time they had a PC consultant). The fee was more than I normally pay for a booth but I was told this was common for Home show fees. The show ran from 10-6 today and continues 10-4 tomorrow. My results for today are 95 slips- 1 firm booking (date on calendar) 7 penciled in bookings, 3 business opp requests, 2 fundraiser requests, 2 wedding registry requests, the rest want my newsletter :)

I am so excited about the possibilities from this! My business hasn't been great and I've been working with the same batch of people for a while. I get some random orders here and there and a show every so often (but not often enough). Now to get ready for tomorrow :)

Thank you everyone for all of your tips and help! Remember 'Just Ask' is not pushy :)

Re: Wahooo!That is absolutely wonderful! Sometimes you just have to take a "leap of faith" and sounds like this is what you are doing! Be sure to be quick about following up so that you do not lose your courage so to speak. Best wishes for lots of success for you!

Re: Wahooo!Congrats! Those are excellent results! Whoo Whoo!!

Re: Wahooo!FANTASTIC! You are doing a great job!!!! So happy for you that you are having a great time, great prospects all across the board-you go girl!

Re: Wahooo!yea for you!!! :) Sometimes with a little investment, you can reap all sorts of rewards! :)

1. What is "I Did It: My First Home Show!"?

"I Did It: My First Home Show!" is a program designed by Pampered Chef to help new consultants successfully host their first home show. It provides step-by-step guidance and resources to ensure a successful and enjoyable experience.

2. How do I participate in "I Did It: My First Home Show!"?

To participate in "I Did It: My First Home Show!", you must be a new consultant with Pampered Chef. You will receive an invitation to join the program after signing up with the company. If you have not received an invitation, please reach out to your sponsor or Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

3. What are the benefits of participating in "I Did It: My First Home Show!"?

Participating in "I Did It: My First Home Show!" offers several benefits for new consultants. It provides a structured approach to hosting a successful home show, helps build confidence and knowledge, and offers exclusive rewards and incentives for completing the program.

4. How long does the program last?

The program is designed to be completed within 30 days, but it can also be completed at your own pace. The resources and guidance are available for you to use at any time, so you can tailor the program to fit your schedule.

5. Can I participate in "I Did It: My First Home Show!" more than once?

Yes, you can participate in the program as many times as you like. It is a great way to refresh your knowledge and skills, and you can also earn rewards each time you complete it. However, it is recommended to complete the program only once per year to allow other new consultants to have the opportunity to join.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Foodie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Foodie
  • JillianAnthony
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dessertMama