• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Show Success: $700+ in Sales and Potential Recruit - My Experience!

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef show can provide numerous benefits such as earning free and discounted products, learning new recipes and cooking techniques, and connecting with friends and family. To ensure a successful first show with $700+ in sales and potential recruits, it is important to plan ahead, promote your show, and offer incentives for attendees. Tips for maximizing sales during a show include highlighting product versatility, demonstrating their usefulness in cooking and meal prep, and engaging with guests. Anyone, regardless of cooking experience, can host a successful show with the help of provided resources and the quality of Pampered Chef products. Hosting a successful show can also lead to the potential benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, including extra income, discounts, training, and
JillianAnthony
So, I just got back from my first show! The host is at $500.00 right now with more coming. She didn't get order forms out to people (her mom, sisters etc) so I think she will get to at least $700.00. She is closing on the 29th.I got 1 booking, 1 possible booking and possibly ONE recruit!!!!!!!! :sing: She is going home to talk to her husband but she has been pushed by her husband and family to do this and to be honest, she showed me a thing or two! I'll be following up with her tomorrow to see what she decided.

Just thought I'd share with you all my first show. My 2nd is on Friday!

Thanks so much for all the ideas and help you all have given me, I appreciate it all so much :)

WOW!! Congrats! Way to go! I still remember my first show. I was soooo nervous and then when it was all over, I couldn't wait to keep going. Good luck with the next one....it sounds like you'll be great!

Great job....keep it up girl!!! What an exciting show :)

That's awesome! Congrats. Sounds like a very successful show!:)

Woo hoo! You're off to a great start! Congratulations!

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show can provide you with many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, learning new recipes and cooking techniques, and connecting with friends and family over delicious food. You also have the potential to earn extra income by hosting a successful show.

How can I ensure a successful first show with $700+ in sales and potential recruits?

To have a successful first show, it is important to plan ahead and promote your show to friends, family, and coworkers. Utilize the resources provided by Pampered Chef, such as invitations, catalogues, and social media graphics. Offer incentives for attendees, such as a free product or discount for booking a future show. Lastly, be enthusiastic and passionate about the products and share your personal experiences to encourage sales and potential recruits.

What are some tips for maximizing sales during a Pampered Chef show?

Some tips for maximizing sales during a Pampered Chef show include highlighting the versatility and quality of the products, demonstrating how they can make cooking and meal prep easier, and offering special deals or discounts for larger orders. It is also important to engage with guests and answer any questions they may have about the products.

Can I host a Pampered Chef show if I am not an experienced cook?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier for all skill levels. As a host, you will have access to recipe ideas and tips from other hosts and consultants to help you plan and execute a successful show. Plus, the products practically sell themselves with their high quality and versatility.

What are the potential benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant through hosting a show?

Hosting a successful Pampered Chef show can open up opportunities for you to join the Pampered Chef team as a consultant. As a consultant, you will have the potential to earn extra income, receive discounts on products, attend training and networking events, and build your own team of consultants. Plus, you will have the support of a larger community of consultants to help you succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • Sk8Mom209
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies