• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1St Show!!! Potential to Be $700-800 Show! Woohoo!!!!!

In summary, the conversation was about two individuals sharing their successful experiences at their first Pampered Chef shows. They both had high sales and received positive feedback from guests. One of the individuals also had great success in getting bookings and potential recruits. They also discussed different strategies for hosting a successful show.
pregochef
So I did my first show last night, and I got adventurous and made the nutty caramel brownies from the Seasons Best Recipe book - What a hit! (My host is a chocolate lover!)

The show went so well! I'm very excited!!!! There were 3 outside orders & 6 guests that attended --- our sales are already up to $600. AND the host has 6 orders she hasn't picked up yet (3 from her work & 3 from her mother-in-law). We know that the orders her mother-in-law has are right around $100.

Isn't that fantastic? I'm so excited, I had to share. :D

BTW, the "Have it, love it" definitely sold products for me last night. I sold 3 utility knives & 2 spritzers because others were talking about how much they love those products.

That is awesome! Great job!

Congrats! Keep up the good work!

Joe & Diane
PamperedChefDude & Dudette

Congrats!!! I love that feeling of a great show! Keep up the good work!

Woohoo!! Did you get any bookings too?

Keep up the good work!!:)

Amanda, yes, I got 2 bookings & possibly a third (I will be following up with her in the next week or so).

So the show is now closed at $805.82 in commissionable sales! I'm psyched! I'm definitely starting out in the right direction!

That is great! You are over halfway qualified with just ONE SHOW!!!

Super job at getting the bookings, too!

That's so awesome! I hope I have a successful show like that to kick off my biz again in Feb. :D

WAAAAA HOOOOOO!! hope you have many more like that and better!!!

Way to start things off!!!! Fantastic!

Great show! :thumbup:

I wanted to ask, did you do the whole thing there or cook the brownie ahead of time and do the rest there?

If you did it all there, how long did it take you?

Thanks-
Kelly V.

Kelly,

I did it all there, but I prepped some stuff before-hand. I chopped almost all the chocolate chips & nuts (I left some to show-off the chopper). I pre-measured other items & put them in the prep bowls, etc. I also had everyone at the party do one part of the recipe (to try out the tools). While someone did the next step, I explained products & moved on to the next step.

It took about 45 minutes. While the brownie was baking, we went through the "meanwhile" steps on the recipe, then I talked about other products that weren't part of the recipe.

I had the host take care of pulling the brownies out of the oven, cutting them & serving them (with vanilla or caramel swirl ice cream). I let guests try-out any products they may not have had the opportunity to try, and as guests ate their brownies, I started the orders.

The only flaw - the brownies are very rich & "chocolatey" when warm. If you make it beforehand and let them cool, they may be better for those less into the overwhelming chocolate taste.

:thumbup: Great job on your first show!

That's GreatI had a similar show Saturday night. There was one guest who kept raving about the products. She actually did such a good that she may sign on. She seems to be a natural. The show so far is around $600 and I have about five more orders on the way. They were the perfect guests. I felt like I was in the training video. It was awesome!

Wow! That is a great show. Congratulations!

bijoux said:
I had a similar show Saturday night. There was one guest who kept raving about the products. She actually did such a good that she may sign on. She seems to be a natural. The show so far is around $600 and I have about five more orders on the way. They were the perfect guests. I felt like I was in the training video. It was awesome!

Congrats to you, too, Bijoux!

Related to 1St Show!!! Potential to Be $700-800 Show! Woohoo!!!!!

1. How can I increase my chances of having a successful first show?

To have a successful first show and reach the potential of $700-800 in sales, it is important to invite as many people as possible, promote the show through social media and word of mouth, and offer incentives for guests to bring a friend.

2. What are some popular products that typically sell well at a first show?

The most popular products at a first show are usually the versatile kitchen gadgets such as the Quick-Stir Pitcher, Garlic Press, and Citrus Press. The stoneware and cookware sets are also popular among guests.

3. Can I customize my first show to fit the needs and preferences of my guests?

Absolutely! As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the flexibility to tailor your first show to your guests' interests and needs. You can choose specific recipes to showcase, offer theme parties, and even accommodate dietary restrictions.

4. What are some tips for hosting a successful first show?

Some tips for hosting a successful first show include preparing and practicing your demonstration beforehand, creating a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere, and providing delicious food samples for guests to try.

5. What kind of support can I expect from Pampered Chef for my first show?

Pampered Chef offers various resources and support for consultants hosting their first show. This includes online training, marketing materials, and access to a dedicated consultant support team for any questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • SDTeaGirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
maldvs
  • redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies