• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Have a $900 Party?! Get Tips for Reaching $1000!

In summary, the host told me that ten people would be showing up for last nights show, but only four showed up. I thought the show was going to be a flop, but the host already had two outside orders and with the four people that ordered sales were over $600! I was happy with that. Plus the host said she was going to track down the six people that never showed up for orders. My hightest show was a little over $700, so this might be my highest show yet! Woohoo!! :D Oh and I got two bookings. One from Dec and one for Jan!
DMB75
The host told me that ten people would be showing up for last nights show, but only four showed up. I thought the show was going to be a flop, but the host already had two outside orders and with the four people that ordered sales were over $600! I was happy with that. Plus the host said she was going to track down the six people that never showed up for orders. My hightest show was a little over $700, so this might be my highest show yet! Woohoo!! :D Oh and I got two bookings. One from Dec and one for Jan!

Donna

Way to go Donna!! I wish I was that luckY!

I love it when you think its going to flop and then it does the opposite!! That is wonderful!!

That's great Donna! ANd I agree with Kristin - I love when you have low expectations for a show and it completely surprises you!

This show is now over $900 in guest sales! I'm so excited!

Donna - that is great! Excellent sales and 2 bookings! Whooo Hooo!

ChefBeckyD said:
Donna - that is great! Excellent sales and 2 bookings! Whooo Hooo!

I'm up to three bookings. One for Dec, one for Jan and a lady that wants to host but she's just not sure of a date yet. This is just a hobby for me since I have a full time job. So I'm set for the next couple of months.

Wow!

Glad you had such a super show!

Your sales are great...and THREE BOOKINGS out of FOUR guests?!?!!! That is out of this world!

DMB75 said:
This show is now over $900 in guest sales! I'm so excited!

Push hard to have her reach $1000! If she a little extra help, offer her an incentive to get over $1000. You'll make over $200 in commission so giving her something would be worth it, plus you will have a kilo show under your belt.

1. What is "Great Show Last Night"?

"Great Show Last Night" is a popular Pampered Chef cooking show that showcases our latest and greatest kitchen products and recipes. It's a fun and interactive way to learn new cooking techniques and get inspired to try new dishes!

2. How often does "Great Show Last Night" air?

Our "Great Show Last Night" airs once a week, every Thursday at 8pm EST. However, you can also catch reruns of previous episodes on our website or YouTube channel at any time.

3. Can I attend a live taping of "Great Show Last Night"?

Unfortunately, our show is not filmed in front of a live audience. However, we do offer virtual cooking classes and demos that you can participate in from the comfort of your own home.

4. Are the products featured on "Great Show Last Night" available for purchase?

Yes, all of the products showcased on our show are available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. We also offer exclusive discounts and deals for viewers of "Great Show Last Night".

5. Can I submit a recipe to be featured on "Great Show Last Night"?

We love hearing from our customers and trying out new recipes! You can submit your recipe ideas through our website or by tagging us on social media with #GreatShowLastNight. However, please note that we receive a high volume of submissions and may not be able to feature every recipe on the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
EgresiPC
Replies
Views
raebates
  • AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara