• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales: 10 Days Left to Host One More Party and Reach Quota!

In summary, "Boost Your Sales: 10 Days Left to Host One More Party and Reach Quota!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants increase their sales and reach their quota for the month. It is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who have not yet met their monthly sales quota and offers practical strategies, tips, and resources for hosting one more party in the remaining 10 days of the month. There is no additional cost to participate and signing up can be done through a team leader or through the Pampered Chef website. The program can benefit consultants by helping them meet their quota, potentially earn bonuses and rewards, and provide valuable resources for future parties.
melaniepc
to have my four shows in my first month. I really really want to hit that quota but nobody is willing to do this for me that I know. I did a "grand opening" last week but only three people showed up. My sales were about two hundred dollars for just those ppl.I was thinking of maybe doing my own catalog show and hoping the people that didnt show up will order some things? what do you think? I dont know of any other ways to get one more show in the next ten days

Go for it! Call everyone you invited to your grand opening and see if they would like to place an order. Let them know that you are trying to reach an incentive!

thanks!! I just really want to hit this , I will be so happy!!

Related to Boost Your Sales: 10 Days Left to Host One More Party and Reach Quota!

What is "Boost Your Sales: 10 Days Left to Host One More Party and Reach Quota!"?

"Boost Your Sales: 10 Days Left to Host One More Party and Reach Quota!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants increase their sales and reach their quota for the month. It provides tips, strategies, and resources for hosting one more party in the remaining 10 days of the month to boost sales and meet goals.

Who is eligible for "Boost Your Sales: 10 Days Left to Host One More Party and Reach Quota!"?

Any Pampered Chef consultant who has not yet met their monthly sales quota is eligible for "Boost Your Sales: 10 Days Left to Host One More Party and Reach Quota!". It is designed to help all consultants, regardless of their current sales level, increase their sales and reach their goals.

How can "Boost Your Sales: 10 Days Left to Host One More Party and Reach Quota!" benefit me?

"Boost Your Sales: 10 Days Left to Host One More Party and Reach Quota!" can benefit you by providing practical and effective strategies for boosting your sales in the last 10 days of the month. It can help you meet your monthly quota and potentially earn bonuses and rewards from Pampered Chef. It also offers valuable tips and resources that you can use in your future parties to continue growing your business.

Is there a cost to participate in "Boost Your Sales: 10 Days Left to Host One More Party and Reach Quota!"?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in "Boost Your Sales: 10 Days Left to Host One More Party and Reach Quota!". It is a free program offered by Pampered Chef to support and empower its consultants to reach their goals and succeed in their business.

How do I sign up for "Boost Your Sales: 10 Days Left to Host One More Party and Reach Quota!"?

To sign up for "Boost Your Sales: 10 Days Left to Host One More Party and Reach Quota!", simply contact your team leader or visit the Pampered Chef website. You will receive access to all the resources and support materials for the program to help you boost your sales and reach your quota.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniepc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
nay62
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies