• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with Two Shows in One Call - A Success Story

In summary, the texter said they wanted to do a show for me, but never called or sent any more messages. I got a text this morning from the same number that read "Can we reschedule our photo shoot? I woke up feeling terrible and I don't want to get your son sick!" and they're my photographer, so I won... she canceled.
MakinBacon
Today I got a text from a number I didn't recognize that I didn't have stored in my phone. I have NO idea who it was, but they said "My neighbor wants to do a show for you" and nothing else. I STILL haven't heard from the texter, but I texted back and tried calling them and got no response (no voicemail and no one picked up).

I was asking a friend how to "reverse lookup" a cell number to get the caller's name because i KNOW i know the person because I kindof recognized the number, but don't know who's it is. She had no idea how but said "maybe they'll call back"

I said "yeah, but i REALLY need a show right now because our water heater died and we need to replace it, plus my son's birthday party is getting out of hand with 40 guests!"

So she said "I'll host a show! And I KNOW I can get you some sales! I'm a great host!" ---and she said she'd make one of her friends who works at a local dental office host too (and book off of her :D)

And I'm still waiting to hear back from the anonymous texter.

So, whoever you are, THANKS FOR THE TEXT! I got 1 guaranteed show, one probable show, and MAYBE your neighbor's show! THANKS :D

So, in 2 weeks i have her show! Should be quick but good! She already has 3 confirmed guests and she only sent out invites this afternoon at 2pm!!!

Wish me luck, y'all!

wow, that is weird. have you tried googling the number?But it got you two shows, that is so cool!Marghi

I think you can try doing a search in P3 based on phone # or at least sort that column so you can quickly scroll through it to find the #. Since the # sounds familiar, it's probably a personal contact and not a customer. I get fanatical about trying to look up #s.

This texting thing - so new to me. I know how to read texts but only recently learned how to send them. It sounds like it works for people for host coaching. Hmmm

Congrats! That's awesome!

I had a similar thing happen with the host from yesterday. She texted me saying she wanted to host. I looked up the number on P3, nothing. I told her I would love to book a show for her, but that I needed all her contact info so I could set it up online. She sent it via text. Turns out she was a friend of someone who had hosted.

We did ALL our ctc via text as she seemed phone phobic! lol

It was a fun show, and I got 3 bookings and a potential recruit lead. Whoo Hoo!

Here's hoping yours is super successful!

Go to whitepages.com to do a "reverse lookup" and enter the phone number. If they're listed, you'll get their name. I do that all the time. Good for you for getting some shows out of it, though!! :)

cathyskitchen said:
Go to whitepages.com to do a "reverse lookup" and enter the phone number. If they're listed, you'll get their name. I do that all the time. Good for you for getting some shows out of it, though!! :)

I was just going to reply with the SAME info, Cathy! lol
I didn't know anyone else did what I do all the time.

Congrats, 'makinbacon' on taking action!!

cathyskitchen said:

What stinks is this doesn't work for cell phone numbers.

If anyone knows of a free reverse look-up for cell phone numbers please share! I haven't found one yet!

With the reverse look-up, for cell #s it will tell you where it's based out of. Most of the time it doesn't help b/c it's in the same general metro area, but it doesn't hurt to try. I've been getting more and more people in their 20s who have kept a cell # from living in a different area. Those unique area codes are easier to recognize.

Unfortunately, unless they've listed that cell phone number somewhere on a public website, you won't be able to find it for free. Even with the paid service we have at work, we rarely get names for cell phones.

I tried looking it up online and in P3 and got NO hits. Boo! HOWEVER---
I got a text this morning from the same number that read "Can we reschedule our photo shoot? I woke up feeling terrible and I don't want to get your son sick!"SHES MY PHOTOGRAPHER!!!
I won a free photo shoot from her a couple of months ago and booked her for my son's first birthday shoot! I didn't save her number at the time because I was contacting her via e-mail and Facebook about the shoot, NOT by phone!Thanks for the info ladies! I just got ANOTHER booking today from a really random source (she heard from a friend who heard from a friend that I like Pampered Chef and didn't realize I sold it until I mentioned that I wanted to try more recipes to practice to recommend to hosts when I do shows :D)Thats FOUR in the next 30 days...which is more at once than I've had in the entire 9 months I've been doing this! I've only had 3 in-person shows so far IN 9 MONTHS! I'm hoping these shows have big turn-out and bookings! I have 2 recruits under my belt already, but I'd love to get a couple more! Especially since both of my current recruits no longer live in my town (military town, we move SOOO often!)

This is great. Thanks for the update. Obviously many of us are obsessed with finding the owner of phone #s.

Congrats! That's awesome! And may each show bring you at least 2 more!

Thanks all! Booked a catalog show today because of the changes to the DCB product sales. My best friend decided that she needed another one and a the Cool & Serve and wants to get some host benefits to help pay for them :DJolie---I really hope that each of these shows brings at least one booking. And I really want to book up for July and August as soon as possible because I'm going out of town in August and have family visiting in July and want to fill in gaps where I can to keep my sales up during those months!I haven't been inactive AT ALL yet, though :D
And I met my 6 month goals: 2 recruits, $2500 in sales, and at least 2 shows a month.
Now I'm wanting to close in on my 12 month goals: 4 recruits, $7500 in sales, and at least 1 show a week.My recruit is moving in a few weeks and i'm picking up some of her local contacts and trying to help her get new contacts at her hubby's new duty station so that she doesn't go inactive during her moving process. I know a few people there and I think I just booked a show for HER :D

Congrats on the booking.... I had a hostess close her show out the end of last month, she emailed me stating her co-worker wants to book a show.. less than 2 weeks out! I talked to the co-worker last night, we got her party set up.. She has over 60 names for me to do invites...

What is "Two Shows, One Call"?

"Two Shows, One Call" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where you can host two cooking shows in one day with just one call. This allows you to earn double the host rewards and share the experience with your friends and family.

How do I schedule "Two Shows, One Call"?

To schedule "Two Shows, One Call", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know that you are interested in hosting two shows in one day. They will work with you to select a date and time that works for both shows and help you plan out the details.

What are the benefits of hosting "Two Shows, One Call"?

Hosting "Two Shows, One Call" allows you to earn double the host rewards, which can include free and discounted products, as well as host-exclusive items. It also gives you the opportunity to share the Pampered Chef experience with more friends and family in a shorter amount of time.

Can I choose different themes for each show?

Yes, you can choose different themes for each show when hosting "Two Shows, One Call". This allows you to cater to different interests and preferences of your guests, making the experience more enjoyable for everyone.

Can I invite different guests to each show?

Yes, you can invite different guests to each show when hosting "Two Shows, One Call". This allows you to reach out to a wider group of people and share the Pampered Chef experience with more friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lkhartmann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
akggirl
  • SDTeaGirl