• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host with the Most: Raving About My AWESOME Party!

In summary, Gisela met a host at a vendor event and was impressed with her skills. The host set up a party for Gisela and within 2 hours, she had invited 30 people. The host followed up with the guests who had not replied and managed to close out the show with 747 dollars in sales.
GiselaElizabeth
I don't post often (read a lot, though), but I just needed to rave about my AWESOME host today! I met her at a vendor event at my church last month- she's a consultant for Gold Canyon Candles. She immediately said she was interested in having a party, but didn't get my hopes up too much, because as my director has said other direct sales reps aren't always the best hosts. Well, this girl proved that there are good ones out there! She made use of my website in sending out invitations- within 2 hours of my setting her party up online she had invited 30+ people. Granted, this past week she was still having to follow up with people who hadn't responded, but she actively followed through. So, going to the show today I already had 2 online orders. I get to the show and she hands me 5 more outside orders! She was a bit upset though that only 3 people showed up- her sister, her mom, and her best friend. However, by the end of the show she was over $600 in sales, and still had 2 more she was waiting on PLUS her best friend and her sister both booked shows! I'm just thrilled! It really made my day!

Yeah to the Uber Host! And how cool is that for you!! I love it when a really super host sneaks in there between the good ones. :) Congrats on the $600.00 show, too- that's spectacular!

Great job!!!!!!! Isn't it fun when the host gets totally involved and really does their part???

That is awesome, Gisela! Way to go! Hopefully her Sis and BF will work just as hard and be just as fantastic hosts! :)

That is fantastic!! WTG!! I had a TS Consultant that had a $600 party!! Makes you feel great doesn't it!!!

I know what you are talking about but I have found consultants of other direct sales actually do better for me I closed out a show i held on tuesday of last week and the lady sells home and garden, and she had 3 shows booked before i got to her house, 250 in sales before i got there for the shows and when i finally closed the show yesterday it was 747.00 and she booked off of herself too so i got 4 bookings off it, my shows for december have been huge i have sold 2300.00 so far and i still have 1 more show to close and 2 more to do this month so i am hoping i will hit 3000 this month as well.

It's so wonderful when you find a great host. I was lucky and had 2 really great ones last month. I wish all hosts were easy to deal with and were killer at getting outside orders.

Hey, I was sitting next to you last night, did the other orders come in? It was an odd feeling yesterday because when you were telling the story, I was thinking, I read this recently.

Geekgirl69 said:
Hey, I was sitting next to you last night, did the other orders come in? It was an odd feeling yesterday because when you were telling the story, I was thinking, I read this recently.

Hi Lynda! Well I closed out my one show, but I'm still waiting until tomorrow to close out the other show. I hope she's got more orders... I'm about $150 away for $1500 for the month.

What is Host with the Most: Raving About My AWESOME Party!?

Host with the Most is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can host a party and earn free products and discounts based on the sales from their party. It is a fun and easy way to get your friends and family together and try out some amazing products while earning rewards.

How do I become a Host with the Most?

To become a Host with the Most, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party. The consultant will work with you to choose a date, time, and location for your party. Then, invite your friends and family to attend and enjoy a fun cooking and shopping experience!

What are the benefits of being a Host with the Most?

As a Host with the Most, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party. You can also receive exclusive host-only products and special offers. It's a great way to try out new products and stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef items.

How much do I need to spend to become a Host with the Most?

There is no minimum purchase required to become a Host with the Most. As long as your party reaches a certain sales threshold, you can earn rewards and discounts. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information about the specific sales threshold for your party.

What kind of party can I host to become a Host with the Most?

You can host any kind of party you want, whether it's a cooking party, a bridal shower, or just a fun night with friends. Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to plan the details of your party and make it a fun and memorable event for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morgan032032
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Diamond
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bellakieu
  • melissaboyd