• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open Houses and Mystery Host Parties: How Often Do You Hold Them?

In summary, the conversation discusses the frequency of hosting parties and a successful party where the guests were able to pre-order new products. The speaker suggests teaming up with others and offering incentives to attract more guests. They also mention attending a few parties like this throughout the year depending on their schedule and interest in the products.
melaniepc
how many times a year do you do those types of parties? I was thinking of doing on in sept when the new products come out and since nobody really showed for my grand opening show I didnt think that was too much to ask

I've tried them in the past, but not with much luck. The best one I've ever done is where my whole cluster got together and invited a bunch of people to our Director's house in August for a "Fall Preview Party" and told them they were "preferred guests". We mostly invited our past hosts and best customers from the past few years, and told them there would be drawings for winners of the host benefits (mystery host-type thing). We let them "pre-order" fall items and then put the order in on 9/1 so they'd get them asap (we held the show in the 3rd week of Aug, so it wasn't that long, and they all knew up front). They all loved being the first to see the new products and get to order them before all of their friends. See if anyone else in your cluster or your recruiter would be willing to team up with you to do something like this, since it's nice to be able to have all of the new products available for them to see.

I can't speak for everyone, but personally, I usually attend a few parties like that throughout the year. It really depends on my schedule and if I'm interested in the products being showcased. September sounds like a good time to have a party, especially with new products coming out. And I don't think it's too much to ask for people to attend, especially since your grand opening show didn't have a good turnout. Maybe promoting it more and offering some incentives could help attract more guests.

Related to Open Houses and Mystery Host Parties: How Often Do You Hold Them?

1. What is an Open House/Mystery Host event?

An Open House/Mystery Host event is a type of party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can come and see a variety of products and demonstrations. The mystery host aspect means that one lucky guest will be chosen at random to receive all the host rewards from the event, regardless of whether they actually hosted the party.

2. How do I attend an Open House/Mystery Host event?

To attend an Open House/Mystery Host event, you can either be invited by the consultant hosting the event or find a local event on the Pampered Chef website. You can also reach out to a consultant directly to see if they have any upcoming events you can attend.

3. What are the benefits of hosting an Open House/Mystery Host event?

As the host of an Open House/Mystery Host event, you have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your event. You also have the chance to be the mystery host and receive all the host rewards from the event. Additionally, you get to share the Pampered Chef products with your friends and family in a fun and relaxed setting.

4. Can I still earn rewards if I am not chosen as the mystery host?

Yes, as a guest at an Open House/Mystery Host event, you can still earn rewards by placing an order at the event. The consultant will typically have a special offer for guests, such as a free gift with purchase or a discount on select products.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant and host my own Open House/Mystery Host events?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and hosting your own Open House/Mystery Host events, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to learn more about the process and requirements. You can also attend an Open House/Mystery Host event as a guest to see what it's like and talk to the consultant hosting the event about their experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • hlynn424
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies