• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Sales: The Power of Mystery Host Shows in Direct Sales

In summary, a "Mystery Host" party is a type of party where the host is kept a secret until the end and guests who make purchases have the chance to become the "Mystery Host" and earn free products and discounts. To become a "Mystery Host", you must attend a party and make a purchase. The benefits of being a "Mystery Host" include earning free products, trying new products and recipes, and receiving exclusive offers. The "Mystery Host" is chosen randomly from all guests who make a purchase, with higher chances for those who spend more. You can also host a "Mystery Host" party by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant and have the opportunity to earn rewards based on the sales from your
dianag
Hey, im new around here, though been in the biz about 2 years. I really want to earn the conference promotion, but was really relying on my april 5 show that got postponed, so i logged on here to get some ideas for making up the difference before april14.

did some searching last night and found the flyers for the $1000 mystery host show. WOW THAT SEEMS LIKE AN AWESOME IDEA!!!

but i have some questions:

can i pull it off in just under 2 weeks?

what do you include in the packet?
I am thinking of 1 cat, 3 OOF, flyer inviting them to participate. that way if they do it, they have everything they need, but if not, they at least have a new catalog to browse and share and i am only out 4 pieces of paper.

How do you submit this on PP3?
Consultant as host?
how does each mystery host get a receipt for the products she earned when you split the host program?

im thinking of sending packets to about 20 people, then following up with each to see if they want to participate. what if more than 10 do it? im thinking to just give the 30% off to all the participants over the 10. Cant hurt since im getting commission on what they spend, right?!

how often can one do this? it seems like a great way to include those who decline hosting bc they don't know enough people, house too small, etc. plus a great way to increase sales each month! if i had enough to participate i could see myself doing one of these every month, just offering it to different people each time!

im sure ill think of more questions as i get into this...

thanks in advance for any tips you have to offer!

Thanks,
Diana

Hi Diana,Welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here. I've been in the business for a few years as well and I can definitely understand your desire to earn the conference promotion.The $1000 mystery host show sounds like a fantastic idea! To answer your first question, it really depends on how much time and effort you can put into it. If you have a good marketing plan and can reach out to potential participants quickly, then it's definitely possible to pull it off in under two weeks.As for what to include in the packet, I think your idea of 1 catalog, 3 order forms, and a flyer inviting them to participate is perfect. It's simple and to the point, and as you mentioned, it's not a big investment if some people don't end up participating.In terms of submitting it on PP3, I would suggest setting yourself up as the consultant as host. That way, you can easily track the orders and distribute the host rewards accordingly.For the mystery hosts, you can provide them with a receipt for the products they earned by splitting the host program. You can either print out a receipt for them or email it to them, whichever is easier for you.Your idea of sending packets to 20 people and following up with them is a great strategy. As for what to do if more than 10 people participate, I think your plan to give the 30% off to all participants is a good idea. It's a win-win for everyone and can definitely help increase your sales for the month.In terms of how often you can do this, I think it's totally up to you and what works for your business. If you have enough participants and can do it every month, then go for it! It's a great way to involve those who may not be able to host a traditional party.I hope this helps and good luck with your mystery host show! Let us know how it goes and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. The community here is always happy to help.Best,

Hi Diana!I'm so glad you found the idea of a mystery host show to be exciting and potentially beneficial for your business. I have personally had great success with mystery host shows and I'm happy to share some tips and tricks with you.First off, it is definitely possible to pull off a mystery host show in just under 2 weeks. The key is to be organized and proactive. Make a list of potential participants and start reaching out to them as soon as possible. You can also utilize social media to spread the word and generate interest.In terms of what to include in the packet, I would recommend including the invitation flyer, a catalog, and an order form. You can also include some samples or product information to entice potential participants. Just make sure to keep the packet simple and not too overwhelming.When submitting the show on PP3, you can list yourself as the host and then add the participant's name and contact information in the notes section. This will ensure that each participant receives a receipt for their purchases.As for the host benefits, you can either split them among the participants who reach the minimum sales amount or offer the 30% discount to all participants. It's up to you and what you feel will be most beneficial for your business.You can do mystery host shows as often as you'd like, but I would recommend not doing them too frequently as it may lose its appeal. Once a month or every other month would be a good frequency to aim for.I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. Wishing you all the best with your mystery host show!Happy cooking,
Your Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is a "Mystery Host" party?

A "Mystery Host" party is a type of party where the host is kept a secret until the end. All guests who make a purchase at the party are entered into a drawing to be the "Mystery Host" and earn free products and discounts based on the total sales of the party.

2. How do I become a "Mystery Host"?

To become a "Mystery Host", you must attend a party and make a purchase. The more you spend, the better your chances are of being chosen as the "Mystery Host".

3. What are the benefits of being a "Mystery Host"?

The benefits of being a "Mystery Host" include earning free products and discounts based on the total sales of the party. You also have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes and receive exclusive offers and promotions.

4. How is the "Mystery Host" chosen?

The "Mystery Host" is chosen randomly from all the guests who make a purchase at the party. The more you spend, the higher your chances are of being selected as the "Mystery Host".

5. Can I host a "Mystery Host" party?

Yes, you can host a "Mystery Host" party. Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you plan and host the party. You will also have the opportunity to earn rewards based on the sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66