• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shocked at $502.12 in Comm. Sales from My 1st Catalog Show!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct selling company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through cooking shows hosted by consultants. Catalog shows involve the host sharing catalogs and order forms with their network and collecting orders, with the consultant delivering products directly to customers. The commission earned from a catalog show depends on total sales, with potential for additional rewards and bonuses for meeting sales goals. Tips for a successful catalog show include promoting through social media, offering incentives, providing great customer service, and following up with customers.
kaceyleigh2
My first show...a catalog show closed this morning! $502.12 in commissionable sales! I was shocked b/c when I talked to the host earlier in the week she said she only had 6 orders and they were small...so I was thinking...well I hope it's at least $150...well it was and then some!!
and I sold 3 pieces of stoneware with her show and my aunt has already sold 2 for her show on the 19th!!

Way to go!

That is fantastic. What a great start.

Great job!! Keep up the good work.

That is a wonderful start!!! Keep up the good work.... it will all pay off !!!

Yay!!!AWESOME 1st show! My first catalog show BARELY made the $150 mark. Keep up the great work! :D

That is AWESOME!!! Keep it going girlfriend....

Good job!!!

Great job!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct selling company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our consultants host cooking shows where they demonstrate and sell our products to their friends, family, and acquaintances.

How does a catalog show work?

In a catalog show, the consultant provides the host with a set of catalogs and order forms. The host then shares these with their network and collects orders from interested customers. The consultant will then place the orders and deliver the products directly to the customers.

How much commission can I earn from a catalog show?

The commission you earn from a catalog show depends on the total sales generated. For example, if your total sales reach $502.12, you would earn $251.06 in commission, which is 50% of the sales.

What are some tips for a successful catalog show?

Some tips for a successful catalog show include promoting the show through social media, offering incentives for customers to place orders, and providing excellent customer service. It's also important to follow up with customers after the show to ensure their satisfaction and potentially book future shows.

Can I earn additional rewards or bonuses from my catalog show?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various rewards and bonuses for consultants who meet certain sales goals. These can include free products, discounts, and cash bonuses. Additionally, hosting multiple successful shows can lead to promotions and increased earning potential.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mandy412
  • JaimeAnnR