• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Close Catalog Show Today-$423.00 Comm. Sales

In summary, the host booked a Cooking show for November 7th and March 8th. She was thrilled with the free products and is already sending the business owner names and addresses to put future shows on the website.
cbord
This was my biggest catalog show!!
Host booked a Cooking show for Nov. 07 and march 08 will be booked off the nov show.

She was thrilled with free stuff.
And she's already sending me names and addresses to put future shows on website.

Charlene

that is awesome!! i think i had one that big one time but it had extra orders on it!! that is great!! i have one next month hopefully it will be big!! way to go!! :thumbup:

Good going.

Shannon

Yea Charlene! Great sales and a booking to boot! That is a terrific catalog show!

That is awesome!! Do you have any secrets?

TIA

Wow that is great! I wish I could have a catalog show that made that much! and you a booking! I've never had a booking from a catalog show.

That is awesoem CONGRATS

ginamkiely said:
That is awesome!! Do you have any secrets?

TIA
I can't say I have any secret.

1. I stayed in touch with the hostess.
I recently redid my planner. I purchased some pages from a website busy woman. One page is Party Planning Page: Its design for someone having a party-date, menu, shopping list, to do. back pg-guest list. Well I am using this for my host follow up- the to do section is where I note what I did and need to do. The back pg-is where I know who read the e-vites, who rsvp. Great planner page. I have placed these behind a tab in my planner that says PARTY.
Another page I purchased was Contact/Follow UP- Everyone who I give a catalog to is given a page. I love these pages. I think I am going to use these for everyone who purchases. If I use these for all guest who purchased then I will divide them up ABC order.
They have another page that I am ordering, its for PROSPECTS. I am going to have those pages broken down into PROSPECTS sections:
Guest who attend shows, but did not order.
Invite gueest who did not attend.
Drawing slips for my lead box at resturant.
Wedding registry leads.
ETC.

2. Setup appointment to meet host for closing show as soon as they say they want to have a catalog show.
We setup a appointment to close show at Wendy's. We meet last Tuesday evening and discuss show closing. I used show tally sheet and showed her how much sales, free product earn, 1/2 price earned and discount Then I showed her what she need for next level and offered to meet again on Saturday (yesterday for finally closing). This was the first time I used tally sheet, it made a huge difference. I gave host a copy and she was inpressed and excited.

3. Have open show dates written to rebook host and friends.
I wrote 2 open dates on outside of manilla folder with her show info. Then when we discuss her booking another show in Nov. because she wanted more free stuff, I had the dates already set aside for her. We picked Nov because the person she booked off in July was having another show in Sept. They have some of same friends so I suggested skip Oct. and let have a coking show in Nov. Then she said was excited about her friends show in Sept because of the new catalog. WOW-book second show for her when new Spring catalog comes out-March 1st show on calendar. Both shows were booked last Tuesday before she actullay closed her show.

Just think how nice it would be to have every host rebook every six months.

4. Keep host's personal finances in mind.
I notice at her friend's show in July, she didn't buy anything. But was quick to book a show to earn products. And they had to schedule her freinds show around the date of her friend getting food stamps. So they was a clue that they both have to watch their $$.
I also notice while she was selecting her free stuff and 1/2 price items she had $$ (out of her pocket) on her mind. So I was going to purchase her the scissors for having show. So I reminded her that I was purchasing scissors and would be glad to put certain amount $$ towards her 1/2 price item instead of buying scissors. She was thrilled because that was less out of pocket expense for her. I paid $10 toward her 1/2 price items because it was a $400+ show. If it would have been a $300 show, I would have paid $5. So I know both her and her friend will be future host and maybe consultants because they want free and discount products. This host is looking for to get pots cheap. If she host has her show in Nov and March, I plan to surprise her with one of the try me pots as a gift.

5. Treat host special:
At closing of show I gave her a season's best (fall), 5 business cards for her pass to friends and kitchen magnet (free from vistaprint). She was so excited about the magnet.

6. Listen to host:
She seemed concern about products going to her house (not great area of town), offered to have them shipped to my house. She will come over and I'll help her sort the items. This gives me the oportunity to show all I have earned as consultant.

7. THANK them:
I have already addressed her thank you card. I put a note to remind her she will have a 10% discount to order the cookbook she wanted at her friend's show in September.

Great tips! Thanks! I have been turning my focus more towards what my hosts want and not what I need them to do. It makes a huge difference.

cbord said:
Just think how nice it would be to have every host rebook every six months.

I actually tell all of my host that I am going to rebook them and I put in a place holder date for 3 months later. About 2 weeks before the start of the 3rd month I contact my host to see if she is ready to book her next show -- 80% of them put a date on the calendar right them -- some are just catalog shows, but most do another cooking show. The host booking benefit (where they can get two of the host special) is a HUGE incentive.

I've been doing this for 8 months, and one of my hosts has had 5 shows AND placed orders (over $100 each) on two of my phone shows. She's already planning her order for my Fall kick off phone show and has scheduled a catalog show for the end of September and a cooking show in November.

Catalog showCongratulations on a wonderful catalog show.

Susan

Good job:)

Related to Close Catalog Show Today-$423.00 Comm. Sales

1. How do I close a catalog show and earn commission on $423.00 in sales?

To close a catalog show and earn commission on $423.00 in sales, you will need to follow these steps:

1. First, calculate your commission amount based on the commission rate provided by Pampered Chef. For example, if the rate is 20%, your commission amount would be $84.60.
  2. Next, subtract any expenses or discounts from the total sales amount of $423.00. For instance, if you offered a 10% discount, the remaining sales amount would be $380.70.
  3. Then, subtract your commission amount from the remaining sales amount. In this example, your final payout would be $296.10.
  4. Finally, submit your sales and commission information to Pampered Chef to receive your payment.

2. How long do I have to close a catalog show and earn commission on $423.00 in sales?

The time frame to close a catalog show and earn commission on $423.00 in sales will vary depending on the policies of your specific Pampered Chef business. Some consultants may have a set deadline for submitting show sales, while others may allow for more flexibility. It is important to communicate with your team leader or consult the company's policies for more information.

3. Can I earn additional incentives or rewards for closing a catalog show with $423.00 in sales?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various incentives and rewards for consultants who consistently meet or exceed their sales goals. These may include free products, discounted merchandise, or special recognition within the company. Check with your team leader or the company's website for more information on current incentives and rewards programs.

4. How can I track my sales and commission for a catalog show with $423.00 in sales?

Pampered Chef provides a user-friendly online system for consultants to track their sales and commission. Simply log in to your consultant account and navigate to the "Sales" section. Here, you can view your show sales, commission earned, and any expenses or discounts applied. You can also export this information to keep track of your earnings for tax purposes or personal records.

5. Is there a minimum sales amount required to close a catalog show and earn commission?

The minimum sales amount required to close a catalog show and earn commission may vary depending on the policies of your specific Pampered Chef business. Some consultants may have a set minimum sales goal for each show, while others may not have a minimum requirement. It is important to communicate with your team leader or consult the company's policies for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • kam