• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show - Optimal Time Window?

In summary, the optimal time window for a catalog show is typically 10-14 days, which allows enough time for guests to browse and place orders, while also giving the host enough time to submit orders and receive products before the show closes. It is possible to extend or shorten the time window, but it is recommended to keep it within 10-14 days to maintain a sense of urgency. The best time window will depend on personal and guest schedules, and it is important to consider when guests are most likely to have time to browse and place orders. It is also possible to change the time window after the show has started, but it is recommended to avoid doing so to avoid confusion for guests.
susanr613
Gold Member
Hello:

I am signing up on Nov 13 and already have a slew of home and catalog parties booked :) I want to get off to a roaring start....in part by learning from your experience and judgment.

What is the optimal time window for a catalog show? My friend wants me to get invites out the week before T'giving and the show would officially open Nov 15, when I get my consultant code. So, how long should I give her people to order - 2 weeks, 3 weeks...?

Thank you for your opinion, and I promise to share mine when I have experience!

Peace -
Susan

I personally try to not have catalog shows open longer than 2 weeks. Plenty of time for them to be circulated and still time for the host to choose her rewards. I suggest she only leave the catalogs with a person for a day or two and then gather it and move it on to the next. If a guest has a catalog for longer than that it can and usually does get lost or set aside and orders never seem to materialize. JMO

I agree - 2 weeks is plenty, otherwise "early orderers" will start to ask where their orders are...

Congrats on starting your business! Wishing you lots of success!

2 weeks. After that, friends lose interest and the host will spend a lot of time "Chasing" down orders and then it becomes a pain for her.

That's what I thought...thank you very much!

I would say 2 weeks if it's in your same state. Plan on closing within 3 weeks if it's an out of state show that way you can allow for mail time and check clearance time. That's worked for me so far. Good Luck!!!!

Related to Catalog Show - Optimal Time Window?

1. What is an optimal time window for a catalog show?

An optimal time window for a catalog show is typically 10-14 days. This allows enough time for your guests to browse and place their orders, while also giving you enough time to submit the orders and receive the products before the show closes.

2. Can I extend the time window for my catalog show?

Yes, you can extend the time window for your catalog show if needed. However, it is recommended to keep the window within 10-14 days to maintain a sense of urgency among your guests.

3. How do I determine the best time window for my catalog show?

The best time window for your catalog show will depend on your personal schedule, as well as the schedules of your guests. It is important to choose a time window that allows you to have enough time to promote and host the show, while also considering when your guests are most likely to have time to browse and place orders.

4. Can I have a shorter time window for my catalog show?

Yes, you can have a shorter time window for your catalog show if needed. However, keep in mind that this may not give your guests enough time to browse and place orders, resulting in lower sales.

5. Can I change the time window for my catalog show after it has started?

Yes, you can change the time window for your catalog show if needed. However, it is recommended to avoid changing the window once the show has started, as this may confuse your guests and affect their ability to place orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinCincy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies