• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Savings with an April Catalog Show: Collapsible Bowl on Special!

In summary, the "Maximize Savings with an April Catalog Show: Collapsible Bowl on Special!" offer is a special promotion from Pampered Chef for the month of April. It features the Collapsible Bowl at a discounted price when purchased through a catalog show. To take advantage of this offer, you will need to host a catalog show with a Pampered Chef consultant and invite friends and family to place orders. The regular price of the Collapsible Bowl is $24, but with this offer, you can get it for as low as $9 depending on the total sales of your catalog show. This offer is only valid for orders placed through a catalog show, and there is a limit of one discounted Collapsible Bowl per show. However, you
wadesgirl
Gold Member
One of my guests from last night marked "Let me know when my wish list is on special" on the DPDS. Well, the item she wants is the collapsible bowl. I know that I have until the end of May to submit an April show, so instead of doing a cooking show since it's not April, I should just see if she wants to do a catalog show? Right? I just wants for sure if this is practical. This would give her three weeks and she would have to submit it by the end of May. I usually give three weeks for catalog shows but there is always that lagger who won't get it in on time!

I would...but I am not very good at being correct on pc (pampered correctness):D

I would definitely offer it to her as a catalog show. Or let her know that she can get it at 50% off by hosting a regular show. Maybe if you have a full calendar you could see if she would be interested in June or July (to get the extra free product value).
I have had to keep specials open because I didn't have enough dates available in the current month for the month the hostess wanted. Makes it tough, but it is a great way to keep them as a customer.

1. What is the "Maximize Savings with an April Catalog Show: Collapsible Bowl on Special!" offer?

The "Maximize Savings with an April Catalog Show: Collapsible Bowl on Special!" offer is a special promotion from Pampered Chef for the month of April. It features the Collapsible Bowl, which is a versatile and space-saving kitchen tool, at a discounted price when purchased through a catalog show.

2. How can I take advantage of this offer?

To take advantage of this offer, you will need to host a catalog show with a Pampered Chef consultant. You can invite friends, family, and acquaintances to browse the catalog and place orders, and the more orders you collect, the more savings you can receive on the Collapsible Bowl.

3. What is the regular price of the Collapsible Bowl?

The regular price of the Collapsible Bowl is $24. However, with the "Maximize Savings with an April Catalog Show" offer, you can get it for as low as $9, depending on the total sales of your catalog show.

4. Can I use this offer for online orders?

No, this offer is only valid for orders placed through a catalog show with a Pampered Chef consultant. However, you can still browse and shop through the online catalog to get an idea of the products you want to order through the show.

5. Is there a limit to how many Collapsible Bowls I can purchase at the discounted price?

Yes, there is a limit of one Collapsible Bowl at the discounted price per catalog show. Additional purchases will be at the regular price of $24. However, you can host multiple catalog shows to take advantage of the offer more than once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinCincy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • kmemry