• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Sales with Catalog Show Packets - Everything You Need to Know

In summary, the conversation discussed the process of hosting a catalog show and what to include in a catalog show packet. The suggested items to include are catalogs, order forms, a thank you note, host rewards sheet, show planner, business cards, and possibly a referral gift. The conversation also mentioned using outside order forms and printing formal receipts for organization. It was also suggested to include instructions on how to use the website and a personal password. One person shared that they had tweaked a catalog show planner found on a website and another person mentioned adding a HWC pin as a thank you.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
Hi, all! So far, I haven't had many catalog shows. The ones I've had have been for family members- I gave them a few catalogs and they just told me what their guests wanted and I put them in the comp., did receipts later. While doing a booth at an event, someone told me she wants to do a catalog show ASAP- and wants me to send her a catalog show packet. I said "Sure!", smiling, while I was thinking "A catalog packet? Uummm..." Please help me out...what do I include?

I include what I would in a kitchen show packet but include a few more catalogs and order forms. ;) I also include a thank you note and include a few additional tips to help them get more orders and everything. Also include the close date in it.

Catalogs (3-5 depending on if she's doing it at her office or at home among neighbors...also depending on how many you're willing to part with!). I always use outside order forms for catalog shows...printing off formal receipts from P3 keeps me more organized. The host rewards sheet from the supply order is great to include, too. I also use the show planner, marking it with the date the catalog show starts and ends...that way the host has a reminder and can keep track of wish list items. I put everything into a big envelope with my label on the outside. I also include my business cards, about a dozen, and tell the host that if they write their names on the back and give it to someone who books and holds a show, I will give them some sort of referral gift.
Good luck!!!

Catalogs, biz cards, outside order forms with the tax % written or typed in, Instructions on how to use the website and their personal password, and for all my catalog shows in May I'm also including one of the HWC pins as a special thank you.

AWESOME! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks! I especially like the catalog show planner!

What is a catalog show packet?

A catalog show packet is a set of materials and resources provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants maximize sales during their catalog shows. It includes order forms, product catalogs, hostess packets, and other helpful tools.

How do I use a catalog show packet?

To use a catalog show packet, simply follow the instructions provided by Pampered Chef. Typically, you will distribute the order forms and catalogs to potential customers, and use the hostess packets to encourage bookings for future shows.

What are the benefits of using a catalog show packet?

A catalog show packet can help you increase sales by providing a convenient way for potential customers to browse and order products. It also includes materials to help you book future shows, which can lead to even more sales and business growth.

Do I have to pay for a catalog show packet?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will receive a catalog show packet as part of your starter kit. You may also be able to purchase additional packets at a discounted rate.

Can I customize my catalog show packet?

Yes, Pampered Chef allows consultants to personalize their catalog show packets with their contact information and branding. This can help create a professional and consistent image for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• California Girl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
taranoblechef
Replies