• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Party's Success: Tips for Guest Packets and Preparation

In summary, it is recommended to have 14 guest packets for a party with 10 expected guests. These packets should include a catalog, order form, "Your Life, Your Way" brochure, and possibly a business card, recipe card, and index card. It is also suggested to ask the host for the number of confirmed guests and bring that amount plus 5 extra packets. During the demo, it is helpful to give guests an index card and ask them to list potential guests for future parties. It is also important to discuss potential income and products with guests before handing out catalogs and order forms.
melaniepc
do you have at your party? I have my "first" show without it being a family member so I want to be prepared. She said last night that she expected about ten or so... I have 14 guest packets made and I have extra catalogs and order forms in my bag as well.. is that good or should I do up more packets?

That is great.......... If more show up pair them with someone who has a packet and they can share......

What do you put in your guest packets? I've done 4 shows now, but I haven't been using packets other than the host packet.

That should be plenty. That's the number I have and ran out only once (for my $1800 show), but they shared and all was good! It's easy to have a few extra order forms, even if you only keep them in your car.

Here's what I put in my guest packets (in a lapboard):
Catalog
Order form
"Your Life, Your Way" brochure

That's it! I don't want to overwhelm them with info. I have a binder that gets passed around with other info, like specials, bridal shows, fundraisers and Round up program.

PChefPEI said:
Here's what I put in my guest packets (in a lapboard):
Catalog
Order form
"Your Life, Your Way" brochure

That's what I do too, except I put mine in manila folders with a label with my info on it, and they take the folder home as their receipt file.

I always ask the host how many are coming and then bring that amount plus 5 more.

I use the lapboards from merrill and I put in the current specials, any specials I am doing, catalog, orderform, business card, and a recipe card, and draw slip

I use homemade lapboards and put in an order form, host special for next month and guest care card. I hand out catalog's at the end.

In the beginning I used to do manilla foldersabout 6 years ago i quit & started encouraging them to save their receipt under their silverware tray or glove compartment (if they are the queen of drive thru)In my catalog they get the receipt, a business card, a recipe card and a blank index card (I ask the booking ? during my demo and this is for them to write it down on)During my demo I give them an index card and scatter these ?
I ask them to:
1. name 5 adults with checkbooks not partying with us tonight
2. What would they do with an extra $400 - $1,000 a month
3. Name 5 people with a kitchen (can not be the name of anyone in ? #1)
4. if they go to dinner tonight will they order to drink?
5 Drink is served will you order an appetizer, salad, main dish or dessert?
6 Which product or collection do you want more of but checkbook says no
7. which day of the week is less hectic for you?BEFORE handing out DPS at the end of demo i tell them to look at the card,
they have started their guest list (they are 1/4 of the way there)
They know what they would do with a commission check
We know what they want to serve to eat and drink
What products they will get for FREE
what night we will have their party

Last edited:
Wow Teresa--I like that idea--I have a show on Saturday and I just may use that. I'm still new at this, so every little bit of info helps. Thanks:thumbup:

Sorry, I just realized I hi jacked her thread and didn't answer the original ?I always take the # confirmed plus 8 more

Teresa Lynn said:
In the beginning I used to do manilla folders

about 6 years ago i quit & started encouraging them to save their receipt under their silverware tray or glove compartment (if they are the queen of drive thru)

In my catalog they get the receipt, a business card, a recipe card and a blank index card (I ask the booking ? during my demo and this is for them to write it down on)

During my demo I give them an index card and scatter these ?
I ask them to:
1. name 5 adults with checkbooks not partying with us tonight
2. What would they do with an extra $400 - $1,000 a month
3. Name 5 people with a kitchen (can not be the name of anyone in ? #1)
4. if they go to dinner tonight will they order to drink?
5 Drink is served will you order an appetizer, salad, main dish or dessert?
6 Which product or collection do you want more of but checkbook says no
7. which day of the week is less hectic for you?

BEFORE handing out DPS at the end of demo i tell them to look at the card,
they have started their guest list (they are 1/4 of the way there)
They know what they would do with a commission check
We know what they want to serve to eat and drink
What products they will get for FREE
what night we will have their party

This is a great way to stick everything in there, THANK YOU!

thanks everyone. I just put an order form, catalog and a drawing slip in my folders. I have 13 of those plus I have six more catalogs and I only have one extra order form left. I know I know, bad consultant LOL.. but I can print those outside order forms right?

I don't give my DPS until toward the end it keeps them from automatically checking no to every ? when they first see the slip.

I plan on asking everyone anyway.

yeah i used to do that too but my OCD tendancies doesn't like a scribbled up slip :)

thats funny, I would probably be one of those that scribbled on the slip !!

We have 25 Host Packs made up, but gauge how many to take with us based on the hosts responses to the host coaching calls. At the moment, we're not actually giving out the catalogues until after the stoneware talk - I want all their attention and don't want them whispering to each other about things they've seen. What we give out at the start, on a clipboard, is:• Wish List
• Super Starter Flyer
• Fundraiser Leaflet
• Current Guest Specials
• Order FormThen, while I'm cooking I point out where things are on the wish list and make people tick them so they can find what we used when they get the catalogues later! Also, the Super Starter flyer (it's called "Experience Success" over here) is a great way of gauging people's interest in the business, because people who keep looking at that flyer when you go on to talk about fundraisers are obviously interested!With regards to the Draw Slip, Jen uses that as part of our closing talk so hands it out then. Otherwise, we find it gets lost in the other paperwork.

What is included in a guest packet?

In a guest packet, you will typically find a catalog, order forms, product samples, and information about the host's rewards and specials for the party.

How far in advance should I prepare my guest packets?

We recommend preparing your guest packets at least 1-2 weeks before the party to allow enough time for shipping and delivery.

Can I personalize the guest packets for each individual guest?

Yes, you can personalize the guest packets by including a handwritten note or adding a special touch such as a personalized label or ribbon.

What should I include in the host's packet?

The host's packet should include information about hosting benefits, a host guide, and invitations to share with their friends and family.

How can I ensure my guest packets are delivered on time?

To ensure timely delivery, we recommend using a reliable shipping method and keeping track of the delivery status. You can also send a reminder to the guests to RSVP and confirm their attendance before the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • California Girl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • sarahsellcm