• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Catalog & Cooking Show: A Guide to Preparing Your Packet

The more your guests buy, the more you earn!To help you plan and prepare for your show, I have included a variety of materials in this host packet. These include a catalog/brochure showcasing our products, order forms for your guests to fill out, host rewards information, a host checklist or timeline, and even some product samples to showcase the quality of our products.I have also included a host invitation template for you to use when inviting your guests. Feel free to personalize it and make it your own. And if you or your guests have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.I am looking forward to working with you and making your show a success. Thank you again for being a great host
Jen1409
What do you put in your host packets for both catalog and cooking shows? Can I see your host cover letter?

This is a really common question - do a search or look at the bottom of this post in the "similar threads" section and you'll find a ton of answers!

For a catalog show, you may want to include the following items in your host packet:1. A personalized cover letter addressed to the host, thanking them for their interest in hosting a catalog show and explaining the benefits of hosting (free products, discounts, etc.)2. A catalog or brochure showcasing the products available for purchase3. Order forms for guests to fill out and submit to the host4. Host rewards information, including the free products and discounts they can earn based on the total sales from their show5. A host checklist or timeline to help the host plan and prepare for the show6. Product samples or mini products to showcase the quality of the products7. A host invitation template for the host to use when inviting guests to the show8. Contact information for the consultant, in case the host or guests have any questions or need assistanceFor a cooking show, you may want to include the following items in your host packet:1. A personalized cover letter addressed to the host, thanking them for their interest in hosting a cooking show and explaining the benefits of hosting (free products, discounts, etc.)2. A catalog or brochure showcasing the products available for purchase, with a focus on cooking and kitchen items3. Recipe cards featuring dishes that can be prepared using the products being sold4. Order forms for guests to fill out and submit to the host5. Host rewards information, including the free products and discounts they can earn based on the total sales from their show6. A host checklist or timeline to help the host plan and prepare for the show7. Product samples or mini products to showcase the quality of the products, especially if they are cooking or kitchen items8. A host invitation template for the host to use when inviting guests to the show9. Contact information for the consultant, in case the host or guests have any questions or need assistanceHere is an example of a host cover letter:[Host's Name][Host's Address][Date]Dear [Host's Name],I am so excited to have you as a host for a [company name] catalog/cooking show! Thank you for your interest and support in my business.Hosting a show is not only a fun and easy way to get together with your friends and family, but it also comes with great rewards. As a host, you can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive host specials based on the total sales from

1. What is a Catalog & Cooking Show?

A Catalog & Cooking Show is an opportunity to host a party and showcase Pampered Chef products to your friends and family. It involves a combination of browsing through our catalog and watching cooking demonstrations using our products.

2. How do I prepare my Packet for the show?

Preparing your Packet is easy and essential for a successful show. Your Packet will include a host guide, order forms, invitations, and product information. You can either receive a physical packet from your consultant or access a digital version through our website.

3. Do I need to provide any food or supplies for the Cooking Show?

No, our consultant will bring all the necessary supplies and ingredients for the cooking demonstrations. However, if you would like to make any specific dishes or have any dietary restrictions, please let your consultant know in advance.

4. How long does a Catalog & Cooking Show usually last?

A Catalog & Cooking Show typically lasts around 2-3 hours. However, this can vary depending on the number of guests and the amount of time they spend browsing and shopping. Your consultant will provide a more accurate estimate based on your specific show.

5. How can I earn rewards by hosting a Catalog & Cooking Show?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on your total show sales. You can also receive exclusive host bonuses and discounts on any additional purchases you make. Your consultant will go over all the details during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies