• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Host Packets: Tips and Advice for Successful Hosting

In summary, a Host Packet for a Pampered Chef party typically includes a catalog, order forms, invitations, and information about hosting. Hosts can earn free and discounted products by reaching certain sales goals and can customize their packet with personal touches. Host Packets can be distributed in person, through mail, or digitally, and there is no cost to receive one.
schel
:confused: What does everyone put in a Catalog Host packet? I do fine with the Host packets for upcoming shows but want to know what everyone does for Catalog Host packets.
Thanks for your help!
Schel

I put in about the same thing in the catalog packet as I do for the cooking show packet. Only difference is I put a few more catalogs in the catalog packet then the cooking show packet, and the invites aren't in there. But I make sure they have something to put orders and payments in too.

Here are some things I put in my catalog show packets. The show planner is specifically for catalog shows. Hope they help

Attachments

• CATALOGHOSTSSHOWPLANNER2.pdf
    125.2 KB · Views: 376
  • How to calculate outside orders.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 485
  • tips for great catalog shows.doc
    28 KB · Views: 481
  • Tictactoecatalogshows.doc
    22 KB · Views: 394
I also put in about the same as cooking shows, only I leave out the guest list sheet. I also put in more catalogs & OOF's. I started including prize drawing slips, and ask the host to have everyone that orders fill one out, and there will be a prize drawing at the close of the show.

I put in a Twixit clip, show planner, how to have $1000 show, quick stir challenge sheet (25 orders= free quick stir) catalogs, outside order sheets, business card magnet, and thanks for hosting note. One of my hosts works at a chiropractor's office and she wore the twixit in her hair all day! It didn't drum up any business, but I loved that she was excited to get something so small.

1. What is included in a Host Packet?

A Host Packet typically includes a catalog, order forms, invitations, and information about hosting a Pampered Chef party. It may also include special offers and incentives for hosting.

2. How do I earn free products with a Host Packet?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. The more sales, the more rewards you can receive. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future parties at your own party.

3. Can I customize my Host Packet?

Yes, you can customize your Host Packet by choosing specific products or themes for your party, as well as adding your own personal touches like handwritten notes or decorations.

4. How do I distribute the Host Packets to my guests?

You can distribute Host Packets in person, through mail, or digitally. Pampered Chef also offers a feature called "Party Link" where guests can shop and order directly from your party's online link.

5. Is there a cost to receive a Host Packet?

No, there is no cost to receive a Host Packet. It is provided to you for free as a thank you for hosting a Pampered Chef party. However, there may be a small shipping fee for digital or mailed packets depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
Replies
Views
Myminges
  • ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies