• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With 2 Catalog Shows! Asap!!!

If you have the email addresses, you can email them. If you don't have the email addresses, you can try to find them on social media. You can also try to get the orders in yourself.
Kisha1210
Hi all,
Ok, I'll jump right to the point. I have three shows scheduled. One is a cooking show tomorrow. That one is ok. The other two are on catalog shows on shaky ground. The two catalog hosts agreed to have a show for me about two or three weeks ago. Today I just received one host's guest list. Instead of giving it to me (like I asked) she added the emails on the website...which is fine. She invited 22 people...or so I thought. I knew something didn't look right, so I went back to the page and looked it over. She hasn't sent out ONE evite! Not one!!! So this show and the other (where I haven't received any contacts from host number 2) are up in the air. I need for these shows to close by Sunday and I reeeeeallly need at least two shows to post by Jan 31st so I can get double points for February. Here's my question: What can I do to bring some sales in? I told these ladies that I would handle everything, but I've been asking for the info from them for weeks. At this point, it doesn't have to be a good show. Just a show. ANY help is appreciated. Thanks Cheffers!!!

Kisha

I would get on the phone with them and explain the situation, maybe they thought they had sent them out. Ive had ppl tell me its confusing but I as a past hostess never had issues with it so I dont get it, buuut to each his ownIve had ppl post on their facebook saying they need so much in orders to get closed out and have had tremendous luck getting the orders in

I agree with Dutchess- just call them and be honest!

If we submit shows on Monday, it's still January even though it doesn't "post" right away, you still get the double Feb points I would think.

Thanks ladies! I will call her sometime today. The problem is I can never get in touch with her! We shall see. If I don't get in touch with her I still have her guests email addresses. I'll email them also. Should I post something on Facebook to get orders? If so, how should I word it?

Kisha1210 said:
Thanks ladies! I will call her sometime today. The problem is I can never get in touch with her! We shall see. If I don't get in touch with her I still have her guests email addresses. I'll email them also. Should I post something on Facebook to get orders? If so, how should I word it?

Definitely call them- but send out those invitations FOR her! She probably didn't realize. I agree with the other lady- it's not rocket science, especially if she got THAT far, but hey...I've seen stranger. :D

Then call her. Maybe she can call some folks, or just FB it. She might at least get some orders.

And if you don't have enough between the two, maybe you can combine them together as "co-hosts" to get the 2nd show you need, and if they want to try again- rebook them (both) off their 1st show and try again in February! (Host Favorites is a great special)

I also have done my own catalog show with my local friends. (In fact I had to do this in Dec to get the free product). I told them that for all orders over $40 dollars, I would give them free shipping. It was worth it for me to get the new spring product for free, and I got $185 in orders!

barbjans said:
I also have done my own catalog show with my local friends. (In fact I had to do this in Dec to get the free product). I told them that for all orders over $40 dollars, I would give them free shipping. It was worth it for me to get the new spring product for free, and I got $185 in orders!

One thing that I've heard that I like better than the free shipping is to add a rub of their choice to their order for them. You get commission on this, whereas you will not on the free shipping. ;)

for future reference, i usually tell my host to log in and send herself an evite, then she can forward that one to all the guests without having to type in all the addresses as she will already have them in her email! Just makes it a little easier, no, I don't have control over that, but I don't send invites or offer that service for my hosts at this time.

sharpechef said:
for future reference, i usually tell my host to log in and send herself an evite, then she can forward that one to all the guests without having to type in all the addresses as she will already have them in her email! Just makes it a little easier, no, I don't have control over that, but I don't send invites or offer that service for my hosts at this time.

thats a good idea - one thing I like about them entering the email addresses though is that they can be added to my contact list from there

What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a type of party where the host provides guests with a catalog and takes orders. The orders are then submitted to the consultant, who will process and deliver them.

How long does a catalog show usually last?

The length of a catalog show can vary, but typically it lasts for about 2 weeks. This gives guests enough time to browse the catalog and place their orders.

What are some tips for hosting a successful catalog show?

Some tips for hosting a successful catalog show include setting a deadline for orders, promoting the show through social media or email, offering incentives to guests who place orders, and following up with guests to remind them of the deadline.

Can I earn rewards or discounts by hosting a catalog show?

Yes, as a host, you can earn rewards and discounts based on the total sales from your show. You may also qualify for exclusive host specials and items at a discounted price.

What is the best way to submit orders from a catalog show?

The easiest way to submit orders is through your consultant's website. You can also submit paper orders directly to your consultant. Be sure to include your name and contact information on the order form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ashwee310
  • Pampered Chef Shows