• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing Craft Show Success: $700 in Sales & 2 Bookings - My Story

Debbie, that is a great way to promote the business. Fewer mistakes mean more customers!That is a great idea, Debbie. Thanks for thinking of it.
Debala715
I just had to share with you all. You might have seen me mention that I was inactive for almost a full year when I got an email from a gal I met last year at a craft show. She wanted to have a show and 2 days after her email I got an invite to that craft show again. So, I took that as a sign from above that I needed to start working on my business again. So, I purchased enough items (that I didn't have) to make me active again.

Tonight was the show for the gal who got me restarted. It was an awesome show, even though I was so nervous as I'm not the best person to speak in front of people. Sales so far are at $700 and I got 2 bookings! My hostess isn't sure if she'll get any more orders, but I did earn, so far, 182 Pan-O-Rama points. And I know my hostess is probably going to order the roasting pan, as I brought it with me because she had expressed a real interest in it during our host coaching calls.

What was even nicer, the hostess was totally shocked that she got 2 bookings, as she wasn't expecting anyone to book.

I do have to thank you all here for many of the different ideas you have shared in the past about how you use products. I told these PC vets about some of the ways you all use your products and they were so amazed. That I think helped boost the sales higher than the hostess expected. Keep in mind, this hostess lives in a small farming town (only 1300 people in the town).

I just had to share with you all!

That's great Debbie! Way to get back on that saddle again!

Debbie, that is great. This business is too fun to stay away!

That's wonderful, Debbie. Thanks for sharing your success. You're off to a great new beginning.

Debbie - that is fantastic! (or as my 3 yr old said last night - "goodtastic"!) Sometimes our success comes from unexpected places, and it only takes one phone call to turn our business around.....I love that about this business!

Thank you all!Forgot to mention something nice, last year I didn't have anyone at all do the round up, as I never mentioned it when totaling up the orders. Well, this time I asked every single person when I finished totaling up their order and all but 1 said yes, I'll round up.

I find that very few people say no. It's often just easier to pay an even dollar amount, especially cash or check.

1. How did you make $700 in sales at a craft show for Pampered Chef?

I made $700 in sales at a craft show for Pampered Chef by utilizing several strategies. Firstly, I set up an attractive and eye-catching display with product demonstrations and samples. I also offered exclusive discounts and promotions to entice customers to make a purchase. Additionally, I engaged with customers and shared the benefits and versatility of our products, highlighting how they can make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Finally, I followed up with potential customers after the event to secure additional sales.

2. How did you secure 2 bookings at the craft show?

I secured 2 bookings at the craft show by actively promoting our hostess rewards program and offering incentives for booking a party during the event. I also made sure to emphasize the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, such as earning free and discounted products, and the opportunity to try out new recipes and techniques with their friends and family.

3. What products were the most popular at the craft show?

The most popular products at the craft show were our versatile kitchen tools, such as the Mix 'N Scraper, Garlic Press, and Flexible Cutting Mats. These products are essential for everyday cooking and are also great for entertaining. Our stoneware and cookware sets were also top sellers, as they are high-quality and durable, making them a great investment for any home cook.

4. How did you attract customers to your booth at the craft show?

I attracted customers to my booth at the craft show by creating an inviting and visually appealing display. I also utilized social media and word-of-mouth marketing to promote the event beforehand. During the event, I engaged with customers by offering product demonstrations, samples, and exclusive discounts. I also made sure to stand out by wearing a branded apron and having a professional and friendly demeanor.

5. What tips do you have for other Pampered Chef consultants looking to have successful craft show sales?

My top tips for other Pampered Chef consultants looking to have successful craft show sales are to have an attractive and well-organized display, engage with customers and share the benefits of our products, offer exclusive discounts and promotions, and follow up with potential customers after the event. It's also essential to have a positive attitude and be knowledgeable about the products to build trust with customers. Additionally, utilizing social media and networking with other vendors can help attract more customers to your booth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • JillianAnthony
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Laura Kavanaugh