• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Justed Closed My Highest Show!:Sing: Now While a $700 Show Isn't

I've seen some people compare themselves to others and it really doesn't do them any good. It's like comparing apples to oranges.
kathijenkins
I justed closed my highest show!:sing: Now while a $700 show isn't much for some of you :D it's a big one for me....I do catalog shows primarily due to hubby & kids so the sales usually aren't that high, but decent enough. Now this particular show was...well, let's just say the host worked her bottom off. When we originally did the show(a cooking show at her house), there were only a couple of other people & very low sales...about $87:cry: In the next 2 weeks we went from having a non-qualifying show to a show with $700 in sales.:eek:

So, somebody pinch me...I still can't believe we salvaged this show, let alone got the sales total we did!:)

Last edited:
Horray for Kathi!! I'm bustin' out the cabbage patch dance right now for you! At 3 in the morning too!!

That's great, Kathi!! Sounds like you had a motivated host. Have you talked to her about signing?

Yeah Kathi! You rock!!!!!!

kris

Great job!!!

Well Done!!! Congrats!

chefann said:
That's great, Kathi!! Sounds like you had a motivated host. Have you talked to her about signing?

Actually she used to be a consultant. :) She also has a nail salon (which is how I met her) she runs & decided not to sell PC anymore but she's a repeat host for me...does a show a month for me & with her nail business, I've been able to widen my "circle" over the last 6 months.;)

How exciting for you!!! Great job!!!

Congratulations!BTW, don't compare yourself to others. Demographics, style, experience, etc., make a lot of difference. You've hit a high mark for yourself. That's what counts.Again, congratulations!

raebates said:
BTW, don't compare yourself to others. Demographics, style, experience, etc., make a lot of difference. You've hit a high mark for yourself. That's what counts.

So so true Rae!!!

1. How can I keep my show guests engaged and interested throughout the party?

One way to keep your guests engaged is by incorporating fun games or interactive activities during the party. You can also make sure to involve everyone in the demonstration and encourage them to ask questions or share their own experiences with the products.

2. How can I maximize my sales and reach my highest show goal?

One effective strategy is to offer special discounts or promotions for high sales. You can also upsell by suggesting complementary or add-on products to enhance their cooking experience. Additionally, make sure to follow up with your guests after the show to see if they have any further needs or questions.

3. What are some tips for creating a successful hostess coaching plan?

First, make sure to communicate clearly and frequently with your hostess to ensure they understand their responsibilities and feel supported. Offer guidance on how to invite guests and promote the show. You can also provide them with resources such as digital invitations or social media graphics to make it easier for them to spread the word.

4. How do I handle objections or hesitations from potential customers?

It's important to listen to their concerns and address them with empathy. You can also offer solutions or alternatives, such as a payment plan or a trial period for the products. Additionally, sharing your own positive experiences and testimonials from happy customers can help alleviate their doubts.

5. What are some creative ways to follow up with show guests and potential customers?

Aside from traditional methods like phone calls or emails, you can also use social media to stay connected with your guests. Create a Facebook group or page for your customers to share recipes, tips, and product updates. You can also send personalized handwritten notes or small gifts to show your appreciation and keep your brand top-of-mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
richardson3
  • Koolotus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • Debala715