• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First 2 Show Saturday: 1300 in Sales & a Recruit!

In summary, Cheryl did 2 shows on Saturday and had a good time. She sold 4 food items and booked 2 more shows.
Koolotus
I have a director Buddy that does 2 shows on Saturdays. So I decided to try it. I booked one...then another...then another... then another
Sooooooo...
I just did my very first 2 show Saturday!! It was fun, not hard and actually easier than waiting between shows. I actually found that since I knew what I just forgot to do at the first show I did remember at the second show!
Anyhoo, sales from the first one wasn't so great. This host has always (past 3 shows) closed at over 700 so I am not to worried. My second show was an hour away and I had never met the hosts. Well, I get there and she says we should have 5 people. So now I am starting to get concerned. Gas is expensive. So I just mentally decide that we are going to have a good time and that it will be all good.
We did the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad and the micro chicken. Sold 4 of those ( to 5 guests :) ) and one girl signed!! Right there, booked her shows and everything! Wahoo! That's 2 before the 1st week is up! Gotta love it.

:eek:
So, we are all sitting around talking and the girl next to me is having some salad and then she gets up and goes over to the sink, turns out she starts wheezing and choking! Holy crickets! The girl that just signed had to give her the heimlich (forgive the spelling) and a chunk of crouton came out. It was crazy, the poor thing was purple with embarrassment.
Crazy day.
I am so glad I did it though. I worked one day and so far I have 1300 in sales and a recruit. Not too shabby!

Way to go, Cheryl!

Cheryl I just said it, but your hot!!!!

Thanks! Crazy about the crouton though!
I told my new recruit that she can say she signed because the other consultant was trying to kill them off!

That does suck about the crouton, I like your response.

Cool!!! Congrats on the sales and new recruit! What made her want to sign?

One question, though... where did you wash your dishes between shows?

She is young, loved the stuff, had fun and needed another job. Lots of the same reason's we all sign.

I actually came home and did my dishes between. I had about 2 hours of downtime between and my house was in the middle.
Try it, it was fun!

I would have freaked out if one of my guest did that. And two shows in one day! Id have to work myself up to that! But congrats on it all!

That is awesome Cheryl! Just curious, what times did each show start?

Just wondering, did you make the same recipe at both shows?

This is the technical aspects of the day for those of you who want to try it.
I schedualed one show at noon and the other at 6:30
I made the deluxe cheeseburger salad at both shows and I bring a chicken in the DCB as my hostess gift so we did that also.
I had time between to come home and do my dishes
If you have any other questions let me know!
Oh, both hosts knew that it wasa my first double show day and were happy they were first!

What is "My First 2 Show Saturday"?

"My First 2 Show Saturday" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where consultants are encouraged to schedule and host two parties in one day to maximize sales and potentially gain new recruits.

How much sales can I expect to make with "My First 2 Show Saturday"?

The average sales for "My First 2 Show Saturday" is $1300, but this can vary depending on several factors such as the number of attendees, the type of products sold, and the overall enthusiasm of the parties.

Do I have to be an experienced consultant to participate in "My First 2 Show Saturday"?

No, "My First 2 Show Saturday" is open to all consultants regardless of their experience level. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to jumpstart their sales and gain valuable experience.

Can I still participate in "My First 2 Show Saturday" if I don't have any recruits yet?

Yes, you can still participate in "My First 2 Show Saturday" even if you have not recruited anyone yet. This program is designed to help you grow your sales and potentially gain new recruits, but it is not a requirement.

Are there any tips for maximizing success with "My First 2 Show Saturday"?

Yes, here are a few tips to make the most out of "My First 2 Show Saturday":
- Plan and schedule your parties in advance to ensure a smooth and successful day
- Promote the event to your network and encourage guests to bring friends
- Offer incentives and promotions to entice guests to make purchases
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about the products to create a fun and engaging atmosphere
- Follow up with guests after the parties to thank them and potentially gain new customers or recruits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mmilus
  • rchamelin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • kdangel518