• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mentally Challenged Host Throws Party, Earns Over $1300!

In summary, the speaker had a show on Tuesday with a mentally challenged host who lives in a group home. The home's kitchen items were taken away when the staff was terminated in October, so the speaker and the host decided to have a party to earn new kitchen items. The host was an awesome host and managed to get everyone to place orders, resulting in a $1300 show. The speaker is excited and believes this story will be great to share during her PC career. The host's group home is now going to have quality kitchen gadgets thanks to the success of the show. The speaker also mentions that she now works at the home 7 days on and 7 days off, and the girls are doing great. They find it funny
khergatt
I had a show on Tuesday. The host is mentally challenged. She lives in a group home. Her staff was terminated in October and when they left, so did a lot of the home's kitchen stuff. So we decided to have them host a party to earn new kitchen items.

She was an AWESOME host! (Not that I recommend doing this . . . but) She called everyone she knew and said, "I really like free stuff, so would you order something so I can get more free stuff?" It was so funny listening to her make these calls!

HOWEVER!!!! She succeeded in having everyone place orders and her show is now close to $1300!!!!!!!!! (This is only my third show!!) I am soooooo excited!

Last edited:
Aww, how nice! ANd how great that the home is now going to get new NICE kitchen gadgets!!!

That is really nice and I'm sure you helped her in more ways than just the kitchen stuff! Way to go!

WOW! This is a great story that you will be able to share through out your PC career.

Wow...that is super! I am glad that they will have lots of quality things in their kitchen now! Are they 100% on their own now? Are they doing ok?

That was awesome Kristy! I think your host did the right thing and apparently it worked as she was being herself and people understood it. Her group home is surely going to get great PC products to use!

That is so cool!!! I love this story. I definitely think it's something cool you can share at all your shows so people can see that PC can help anybody in every situation! How cool they will now have awesome tools!!:D

KellyTheChef said:
Wow...that is super! I am glad that they will have lots of quality things in their kitchen now! Are they 100% on their own now? Are they doing ok?

The girls are doing great! I am actually working at their home 7 days on and 7 days off. There is another lady that works the opposite weeks of me. They live right next door to me so I can still put my kiddos to bed every night even though I am working. It's an awesome job!!! The girls think it is funny that their former staff members heard about their party. They said, "Now they'll know we have better kitchen stuff than we used to!" I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those girls!!!!!

Make a great day!!

That's great!!!!

That is great and it just goes to show that anyone can have a show!

1. How did the mentally challenged host earn over $1300?

The host earned over $1300 by successfully hosting a Pampered Chef party and selling a variety of high-quality kitchen products to their guests. They were able to connect with their guests and provide excellent demonstrations of the products, resulting in a successful and profitable party.

2. How did the other guests react to the host's mental challenges?

The other guests were very supportive and understanding of the host's mental challenges. They were impressed by the host's determination and positivity, and were happy to support them by making purchases at the party.

3. What types of products were sold at the party?

The party featured a variety of kitchen products from Pampered Chef, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items. The host was able to showcase the products and explain their benefits to their guests, resulting in successful sales.

4. Did the host receive any assistance from Pampered Chef during the party?

Yes, Pampered Chef provided the host with support and resources to help make the party a success. This included training on product demonstrations, tips for hosting a successful party, and marketing materials to promote the event.

5. Can anyone host a Pampered Chef party, regardless of their challenges?

Yes, anyone can host a Pampered Chef party, regardless of their challenges. Pampered Chef values inclusivity and welcomes all individuals to join their team as hosts. They provide resources and support to help hosts of all abilities succeed in their party businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amuia