• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Coaching 3 Days Before the Party?!

In summary, as a host 3 days before the party, you should reach out to guests to confirm attendance and prepare supplies and food. To get more people to attend, offer incentives and utilize social media. Making the party more successful can involve setting a theme, including interactive activities, and having order forms available. To ensure a smooth and stress-free party, have a plan and delegate tasks. If some guests can't attend, offer online ordering options and consider scheduling a mini-party with them later.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I had a guest who booked a party 3 weeks from the party she was invited to. Low and behold, she didn't get me her guest list until Thursday and because of working over time her host packet and invites didn't get in the mail until Saturday. This means it will be Tuesday before I talk to her and only 3 days before her party! I don't want to over whelm her or myself but I feel like it's alot of stuff to cover only in one phone call. Any suggestions?

By the way she literally only gave me 8 names! I tried to encourage her for me but that seemed to be it. I'm crossing my fingers on this one. She was hestitant about even inviting the past host and her daugther since they had just been to a party. I did talk to her about inviting everyone because no one cares if they are invited. I had even talked to the past host and she wants to make it so that she can see her friend's new house. Some people... They just don't understand or listen!

That sucks. I would keep your host coaching simple--talk about continuing to invite and tell others to bring friends and decide on a recipe. You can talk about host benefits when you get to her house or before you leave after her show.

I did send her an email last night with some small suggestions and that I would call her on Tuesday to go over her packet!

What should I do as a host 3 days before the party?

As a host, 3 days before the party, you should start reaching out to your guests to confirm their attendance and remind them of the party details. You should also make sure you have all the necessary supplies and ingredients for the party, and prepare any food or drinks that can be made ahead of time to save you time on the day of the party.

How do I get more people to attend my party?

One of the best ways to get more people to attend your party is by offering incentives or rewards for bringing a friend. You can also create a buzz on social media by posting about the party and sharing pictures or videos of the products you will be showcasing. Lastly, don't be afraid to personally invite people and explain to them the benefits of attending the party.

What can I do to make my party more successful?

To make your party more successful, you can start by setting a specific theme or focusing on a particular product line from Pampered Chef. You can also create a fun and interactive atmosphere by including games or activities related to the products. Additionally, make sure to have plenty of catalogs and order forms available for guests to easily place orders.

How can I ensure a smooth and stress-free party?

To ensure a smooth and stress-free party, it's essential to have a plan in place. Make sure to have all the necessary supplies and ingredients ready, and delegate tasks to any willing guests to help with setup or cleanup. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help from your Pampered Chef consultant if needed.

What if some of my guests can't attend the party?

If some of your guests can't attend the party, you can still involve them by offering them the option to place orders online or through a catalog party. You can also offer to do a mini-party with them at a later date to showcase the products they missed out on. Additionally, you can ask them to spread the word to their friends and family who may be interested in the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy Jewell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • Diamond