• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belinda's Style of Host Coaching

HAHA! I was IM'ing her and said "Oh god I can't ask Belinda... I'll give you $5 if you ask her for me!!" Haha!! :D
I had a sudden case of phone phobia / starstruck-ness. LOL ;)

Does that mean I am not worthy of you being starstruck with me?Guess I'll go eat worms now! LOL

tlennhoff said:
I send the evite to myself and then have my host forward it to their friends and family so it comes from them. I've had better luck with that then sending directly from PWS. Sometimes I"ll send them for my host from my personal email and in the subject line I include the name of the host so the subject line would be "sally x's pampered chef party".

when you do it this way....there is no way to really utilize the guest list portion or in other words - when they then receive this forwarded email, the ability for them to click on Yes or No to RSVP is not really going to work, right?

Melinda

melindag said:
Do you guys also then send e-invites as well? Not all of the guest lists shared include an area of hosts to provide email addresses. And I'm wondering too - if you send e-invites, how has the response been? because doesn't the email look like its coming from YOU not your host and those who don't know you, are they reluctant to open the email, etc?

Melinda

What I learned to do is to log into my website as if I was the host. Then enter all the guest's name and email. Then send them out. That way it still says invited by sally host, instead of suzie consultant. hth! Also, I always send one to the host and one to myself... if anything it makes it look like more people are going to be there, and then the host knows what the invites look like that all her friends are getting...

I just tested this out on one of my shows currently set up, and this works perfectly. Thank you!!!
Melinda

Pampered Laura said:
I must be confused, I could have sworn that Belinda said on one of her CD's that if she doesnt get a guest list, she doesnt do the party... maybe I misunderstood that? Because she was pretty clear last night that if someone is just very uncomfortable with that, then that's fine. Hmm.
Maybe she meant that she knows there will be no party if she's supposed to be sending the invites and she doesnt get a guest list. Durrr. LOL :p

Julie Weitz doesn't do shows unless the hosts give her the guest info. She says that she feels it would probably be a waste of time if they don't want to give her the information. She says she just does it for all her customers as a courtesy to help them make it a great show.

Maybe that is where you heard that....I was just listening to Julie's CD's today.

<h2>1. What is Belinda's 10 step Host Coaching plan?</h2><p>Belinda's 10 step Host Coaching plan is a comprehensive guide for hosts to successfully plan and execute a Pampered Chef party. It includes tips on inviting guests, creating a guest list, setting a date and time, promoting the party, and preparing the host's home for the event.</p><h2>2. Why does Belinda recommend sending invites and requiring a guest list?</h2><p>Belinda believes that sending invites and requiring a guest list is a guarantee for a successful party. By personally sending invites and having a guest list, the host can ensure that there will be a good turnout and that the guests will be receptive to the products being presented.</p><h2>3. What do you do if a host refuses to give a guest list?</h2><p>If a host flat out refuses to give a guest list, it is important to communicate the importance of having one for a successful party. You can offer to help the host create a guest list if they are having difficulty, or suggest alternative ways to reach out to potential guests, such as through social media or email. If the host still refuses, it is ultimately up to you whether to continue with the party or not.</p><h2>4. Do you have to follow Belinda's 10 step Host Coaching plan to be successful?</h2><p>No, you do not have to follow Belinda's 10 step plan exactly. It is a guide to help hosts have a successful party, but ultimately it is up to the individual consultant to adapt and modify the plan to fit their own style and the needs of their hosts.</p><h2>5. Can you give an example of a successful party using Belinda's Host Coaching plan?</h2><p>One example of a successful party using Belinda's Host Coaching plan is a consultant who had a host with a very small guest list. By following the plan and personally inviting each guest, the consultant was able to have a full house and the host received a lot of orders and bookings. The guests were also more engaged and interested in the products, resulting in a higher sales average for the party.</p>

1. What is Belinda's 10 step Host Coaching plan?

Belinda's 10 step Host Coaching plan is a comprehensive guide for hosts to successfully plan and execute a Pampered Chef party. It includes tips on inviting guests, creating a guest list, setting a date and time, promoting the party, and preparing the host's home for the event.

2. Why does Belinda recommend sending invites and requiring a guest list?

Belinda believes that sending invites and requiring a guest list is a guarantee for a successful party. By personally sending invites and having a guest list, the host can ensure that there will be a good turnout and that the guests will be receptive to the products being presented.

3. What do you do if a host refuses to give a guest list?

If a host flat out refuses to give a guest list, it is important to communicate the importance of having one for a successful party. You can offer to help the host create a guest list if they are having difficulty, or suggest alternative ways to reach out to potential guests, such as through social media or email. If the host still refuses, it is ultimately up to you whether to continue with the party or not.

4. Do you have to follow Belinda's 10 step Host Coaching plan to be successful?

No, you do not have to follow Belinda's 10 step plan exactly. It is a guide to help hosts have a successful party, but ultimately it is up to the individual consultant to adapt and modify the plan to fit their own style and the needs of their hosts.

5. Can you give an example of a successful party using Belinda's Host Coaching plan?

One example of a successful party using Belinda's Host Coaching plan is a consultant who had a host with a very small guest list. By following the plan and personally inviting each guest, the consultant was able to have a full house and the host received a lot of orders and bookings. The guests were also more engaged and interested in the products, resulting in a higher sales average for the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefBeckyD