• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Show Just Wanted to Share !!!

In summary, the speaker had a successful show on Friday night, using the Chicken Club braid and Baby Spinach & Strawberry salad recipes. They were initially worried about using two recipes, but the host was a good friend and the recipes were a hit, resulting in 16 items sold. The speaker plans to use these recipes for future shows and is close to earning a free pumpkin bowl. They thanked the audience for listening and shared their success.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I did a show on friday night and we had done the Chicken Club braid from All the Best cookbook, as well as the Baby Spinach & Strawberry salad from Casual Cooking cookbook. At first I was kinda worried about doing two things cause I am just a one recipe girl. But I knew the host and she was a great friend so I said sure but what was neat is how I had 8 guests and out of all the things I demo I sold 16 items. Which for me to sale alot of the things I demoed what amazing considering some of the items was exactly just cheap ones !!!!! Really the recipes went so fast and well together that is was so simple so i might use these recipes for my July shows right now the show is sitting at 730.00 I told her about the july special since she had all of the june items so we are going to turn it in as a july show and all the guest were excited about the pinch bowls. Just wanted to share with you how much success I had with my show thanks for listening !!!!

WOW! You're a brave one for taking those 2 recipes on! Congrats on a successfull show! You deserve it and look, you're one show away from earning the pumpkin bowl for FREE!!:D

Wow, that's amazing! It sounds like you had a really successful show with those recipes. I'm glad you took the risk and tried something new, and it paid off with such great sales. It's always nice when a host is also a good friend, it makes the whole experience even better. And it's great that you're already planning to use those recipes for your July shows, I'm sure they'll be a hit again. Congrats on the success and thanks for sharing with us!

Related to Successful Show Just Wanted to Share !!!

1. How do I plan a successful Pampered Chef show?

To plan a successful Pampered Chef show, start by setting a date and time that works for you and your guests. Then, reach out to your guests and invite them personally. Plan a menu that showcases Pampered Chef products and be sure to have plenty of product on hand for demonstrations. Finally, follow up with your guests after the show to thank them and see if they have any questions or are interested in hosting their own show.

2. How can I get the most out of my Pampered Chef Consultant during a show?

To get the most out of your Pampered Chef Consultant during a show, communicate your goals and expectations clearly. Provide them with any necessary information or materials beforehand and be open to their suggestions and ideas. During the show, make sure to introduce them to your guests and let them lead the demonstrations. After the show, provide feedback and stay in touch for future shows.

3. What are some tips for engaging guests during a Pampered Chef show?

To engage guests during a Pampered Chef show, make sure to involve them in the demonstrations and encourage them to ask questions. Create a friendly and relaxed atmosphere by providing snacks and drinks. You can also offer incentives or prizes for participation, such as discounts or free products. Lastly, have fun and show your enthusiasm for the products!

4. How can I increase sales at my Pampered Chef show?

To increase sales at your Pampered Chef show, make sure to showcase a variety of products and their uses. Offer special deals or promotions for attendees and highlight the benefits of each product. Encourage guests to try out the products themselves and provide them with information on how to easily purchase or order items.

5. What are some ways to make my Pampered Chef show stand out?

To make your Pampered Chef show stand out, get creative with your theme or menu. Consider hosting a themed show, such as a holiday or seasonal themed show, or focus on a specific type of cuisine. You can also offer unique demonstrations or interactive activities for guests to participate in. Lastly, make sure to provide excellent customer service and follow up with guests after the show to leave a lasting impression.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • ChefPeg