• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Had My First Show Today... Just Wanted to Celebrate!!!

Great job on a great first show! Keep up the good work!Wow! That is amazing! Keep up the good work and I can't wait to hear about your next show.
hrippe
I just wanted to take a moment and share how fantastic my first cooking show went! Tomorrow will be my thirty days... could say I was cutting it close. I have had 4 catalog shows already, but its quite different.

Well I forgot quite a few things and had to go back to my house to get them, thankfully the host lives within a rocks throw of my own home. Other than that, it went off without a hitch! Good people, good conversation, good food, and good orders!

I must say I lucked out with this host, she had 16 outside orders BEFORE her show, isn't that unbelievable!?!?!!!! I was just so impressed! Well I hit way over the 1250 mark to qualify today, AND I recruited someone! So.. with all the PC dollars so high within my first thirty days, I just made 350 PC bucks today! How awesome is that?!

Ok enough tooting my own horn. I know you gals are pros but its nice to have such a good start. It makes me very motivated to keep going at full speed! Wish me luck!

Oh my gosh - congratulations on such an awesome start! Keep up the momentum, and we look forward to hearing more from you.

Wow!! Congrats!! I hope you keep your momentum as well! I am lucky to get 4 outside orders, let alone 16!! That is a show in itself!! Was the host your recruit?

Fantastic!! 16 outside orders? Unbelievable. Keep up the good work.

Actually no, but you'd think, right? She's obviously got the personality! I told her the other day I'd like to get the email she sent to everyone at our work, because whatever she said, it got the job done!

The recruit seemed to be someone who was stewing over it for a while, I just happened to be the person who asked at the right time! (Also, kudos to the recruiting benefits, 2 stones? I think that sealed the deal!)

Great to be in the right place at the right time. That was me. I went to a pc party looking for some thing to do. I was an easy sell. So happy to be here!! I think your host is your second recruit.

Sounds like you're off to a great start. Congratulations!

WOW! Awesome way to start your business.

Congrats to you and the host on the wonderful party! Very exciting....
I can't believe you got someone to sign at your first show! WOW You go! :D

Congratulations, what an awesome show! Keep up the good work, and be sure to share your tips with us :)

WOW! What a first show. Keep up the fantastic work, and the momentum. Look forward to hearing from you in the future!!!!

Wow! Nice work!

Great job on a great start. What a great host, too.

Congratulations! What a great way to finish off your first 30!

WooHoo! Congrats!

Wow 16 outside orders! That is awesome. I would love to see the email she sent out also, if you would be willing to share.

Last edited:

1. What products were featured in your first show?

The products featured in my first show were the Classic Batter Bowl, the Quick Slice, the Food Chopper, the Garlic Press, and the Mix N' Chop.

2. How did you prepare for your first show?

I prepared for my first show by familiarizing myself with all of the products, practicing my demonstration techniques, and creating a detailed shopping list for my guests.

3. Did you have any special offers or discounts for your first show?

Yes, for my first show, Pampered Chef provided me with a special hostess discount to offer to my guests. I also offered a free gift to anyone who booked a show with me during the event.

4. How did your guests react to the products?

My guests were very impressed with the quality and functionality of the Pampered Chef products. Many of them ended up purchasing multiple items and expressed interest in hosting their own shows.

5. What was your favorite part of your first show?

My favorite part of my first show was seeing how happy and excited my guests were with their purchases. It was also a great feeling to have successfully demonstrated and sold products that I truly believe in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pregochef
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows