1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Just had to share... last nights show!!

1. pckellyd

pckellyd Member Gold Member

So last night I drove almost 2 hours to do a show. I even left the state!!! Sales were good, but no bookings. 2 people said that if the hostess ever started her own PC business they'd have a show, and I definately got a vibe from at least 2 others they'd do it to!

As I was packing up my laptop, the hostess came to ME and said ok, tell me more about this kit credit... I was FLOORED! This was also a woman who came right up to our booth at a Taste of Home and said 'I want to have a show'

So... I have my first recruit!!!!! YAY!!!! I just had to share!

Thanks!

Apr 11, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Congratulations!

Apr 11, 2009
  3. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

Wow, how nice. The show turned out to be well-worth the 2 hour drive! Congratulations!

Apr 11, 2009
  4. Beth1170

Beth1170 Member

Congratulations!!:D If only it was always that easy!!!! I have 3 leads from March and none will make up their minds to say yes or no yet.:eek: One won't even meet in person because she doesn't want to feel pushed into something she isn't ready for.:confused: It's frustrating because I don't know if it's time well spent or not. I just keep focusing on the fact that I'm getting leads.:D

Apr 11, 2009
  5. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

CONGRATS!! Thats Great...

Apr 11, 2009
  6. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

Way to go.

Apr 11, 2009
  7. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

Congrats!!!!!:cheerleader:

8. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

Very awesome!! Now, after you get her recruited, you won't have to drive 2 crazy hours; she can have all of those shows in that direction.

Apr 11, 2009
  9. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

Wahoo to youuuu! Way to go!

10. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Way to go! I know it is frustrating to have someone take forever... I had a lady on the fence until March 13 when she finally signed. Then she just got "the time" to get up and running this week and purchased her PWS. I feel since she is a former Consultant, she is motivated, but maybe not "in 30 days" so I will just keep encouraging her along the way to get sales. She plans on doing mainly online & catalog shows since she travels 4 days a week to Atlanta from the Chattanooga area and is also packing and moving to a new home! I almost wished she had waited till this month!

Apr 11, 2009
  11. ~*Heather*~

~*Heather*~ Member

Congrats!!! I am waiting for this week to come so that I can call my lead who is really interested and wants to sign... Hopefully she will do it soon!

Congrats to you!!!

Apr 12, 2009
Have something to add?