• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Had to Share... Last Nights Show!!

In summary, the speaker drove 2 hours to do a successful show, with no bookings but a potential for future shows. The hostess showed interest in joining as a consultant, making her the speaker's first recruit. However, the speaker also shares their frustration with leads who have not made a decision yet. Other members of the conversation congratulate the speaker on their success.
pckellyd
Gold Member
So last night I drove almost 2 hours to do a show. I even left the state!!! Sales were good, but no bookings. 2 people said that if the hostess ever started her own PC business they'd have a show, and I definately got a vibe from at least 2 others they'd do it to!

As I was packing up my laptop, the hostess came to ME and said ok, tell me more about this kit credit... I was FLOORED! This was also a woman who came right up to our booth at a Taste of Home and said 'I want to have a show'

So... I have my first recruit!!!!! YAY!!!! I just had to share!

Thanks!

Congratulations!

Wow, how nice. The show turned out to be well-worth the 2 hour drive! Congratulations!

Congratulations!!:D If only it was always that easy!!!! I have 3 leads from March and none will make up their minds to say yes or no yet.:eek: One won't even meet in person because she doesn't want to feel pushed into something she isn't ready for.:confused: It's frustrating because I don't know if it's time well spent or not. I just keep focusing on the fact that I'm getting leads.:D

CONGRATS!! Thats Great...

Way to go.

Very awesome!! Now, after you get her recruited, you won't have to drive 2 crazy hours; she can have all of those shows in that direction.

Wahoo to youuuu! Way to go!

Way to go! I know it is frustrating to have someone take forever... I had a lady on the fence until March 13 when she finally signed. Then she just got "the time" to get up and running this week and purchased her PWS. I feel since she is a former Consultant, she is motivated, but maybe not "in 30 days" so I will just keep encouraging her along the way to get sales. She plans on doing mainly online & catalog shows since she travels 4 days a week to Atlanta from the Chattanooga area and is also packing and moving to a new home! I almost wished she had waited till this month!

Congrats!!! I am waiting for this week to come so that I can call my lead who is really interested and wants to sign... Hopefully she will do it soon!Congrats to you!!!

What products were featured in last night's show?

Last night's show featured a variety of Pampered Chef products, including our classic stoneware, versatile cookware, and helpful kitchen tools.

Can I still purchase the products that were shown in last night's show?

Yes, all of the products featured in last night's show are still available for purchase. You can find them on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Were there any special deals or promotions during last night's show?

Yes, there were exclusive deals and promotions offered during last night's show. Be sure to tune in to future shows for more opportunities to save on your favorite Pampered Chef products.

Can I rewatch last night's show if I missed it?

Yes, you can rewatch last night's show on our website or on our social media channels. You can also check with your Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have a recording available.

Will there be another show featuring different products?

Yes, we regularly host shows featuring different products and recipes. Be sure to follow us on social media and check our website for upcoming show dates and themes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • abell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
abell
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies