• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Coaching Well just had my first show.....

Apr 1, 2006
Well, lets see, we only had ONE person show up!!! :confused: but I did good, I think that if it wouldnt have been the day before easter that a lot more people would have come. I have a lot of people at church that are going to have their orders ready for me, and the ONE lady that came today, well she wants to sign up to be a consultant! PLus she had a order today.

I know that this will be easy for me to do! I didn't have to TRY you know, I love the products, so it just came to me, I even wrote up a script, but didn't have to use it.

I am dissapointed that I didn't have a lot of people come, but I am happy that now I am confident that this is a good thing for me!

Have a Happy Easter!

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
heidishowchef said:
Well, lets see, we only had ONE person show up!!! :confused: but I did good, I think that if it wouldnt have been the day before easter that a lot more people would have come. I have a lot of people at church that are going to have their orders ready for me, and the ONE lady that came today, well she wants to sign up to be a consultant! PLus she had a order today.

I know that this will be easy for me to do! I didn't have to TRY you know, I love the products, so it just came to me, I even wrote up a script, but didn't have to use it.

I am dissapointed that I didn't have a lot of people come, but I am happy that now I am confident that this is a good thing for me!

Have a Happy Easter!

Just look at it as practice for you :) Just keep up the confidence and have fun :)

Happy Easter to you too!

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
If you can overcome that then you will have an awesome career ahead of you with PC!! Congratulations!!

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
Congratulations on overcoming your FIRST show! Just think of it as really good practice! Did she at least place an nice order!??;) :confused:

Don't take it personal, quite a few consultants that I spoke with that had a show today didn't have a good turnout.

Keep us updated! Make sure you encourage the host to get outside orders from ALL the people who didn't make it!:)

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Successful shows come in many different forms! Are you glad there is only one first show!? My first show I was soooo sick. I didn't want to cancel. I was on these medications that were reacting with each other and was as high as a kite. And there were a TON of people. I don't remember anything about that night. I got like four bookings, go I guess I did ok.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
As I always say...You will never have another first show, you are done with that! Know that the shows will only get better from here on out. Most consultants first shows are not great, mine was a flop...but I learned from it and made adjustments and made my $15k in career sales in 6 months.

Congrats!!!

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
soonerchef said:
...but I learned from it and made adjustments and made my $15k in career sales in 6 months.

Congrats!!!

AWESOME!! My goal is to make 15K in under a year. I still have $3999.98 to go, but have a good schedule so far, and I have until July, so I'm optimistic!

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
AJPratt said:
AWESOME!! My goal is to make 15K in under a year. I still have $3999.98 to go, but have a good schedule so far, and I have until July, so I'm optimistic!

You can absolutely do it!!!

kitchenshowchef

Novice Member
Jan 29, 2006
Hey Heidi!

You had already told me about how your show went before reading this today..no worries! You are off to a great start and it will only get better. Love ya!
April :)

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
soonerchef said:
You can absolutely do it!!!
Thank you, thank you! I'm trying to load up my schedule but so far only one show in May and one in June. I still have one show left in April, so we'll see!