• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Really Pleased and Wanted to Share!

I've also set up my personal website this week and told everyone about that. I've included a link to the fundraiser on the homepage.I've also set up a deadline of 24 October.
janej76
Silver Member
I've worked really hard on a personal fundraiser, emailing everyone I know, including all my facebook friends about HWC campaign. I then set up my personal website this week and told everyone about that, offering them the chance to put their orders in.I've set a deadline of 24 October.

And hurrah! I've already had enough orders to qualify a show. And there are still two weeks to go!

That is great! Now you can call all the people you haven't heard from yet and raise more funds.

Can you share how you worded the e-mail?

Sure:Hi!I wanted to let you know that I’ve just set up my Pampered Chef website:If you aren’t coming to one of my shows in October, but would like to place an order for the pink bits (or anything else!) you can do so through my site for my Help Whip Cancer fundraiser:Click “order products”
In ‘Host’s First Name/Organisation’ put: Help Whip Cancer
Then browse the products - Nb - the pink bits are under ‘guest special’
Complete your orderPlease note, if you live in xxx area I am happy to deliver your purchases free of charge, or for you to collect them from me. However, if you live elsewhere you will need to select Special Shipping, as all other orders will be delivered to me!Remember £1 from every pink product sold goes to the charity, and up to 25% of all sales will also be donated by Pampered Chef. Please feel free to share this with friends and help me raise as much money as possible for Cancer Research.Any questions please let me know.--
Kind regardsJane Jane Jordon
Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef

Last edited:
Jane, you'll have to take out the link to your website, we cannot advertise it here.

You can just put /andwhateveryourwebaddressis

sorry. I just copied and pasted it!

Jane, you said you e-mailed your FB friends, correct? You didn't post this on FB?

That's right. I mailed my FB friends, mostly old school friends that don't live locally to me. I've since sent out a "reminder" mail. Saying that we've raised almost £50 already, and that there are two weeks until the show closes.

Related to Really Pleased and Wanted to Share!

What is "Really Pleased and Wanted to Share!"?

"Really Pleased and Wanted to Share!" is a special promotion that Pampered Chef offers to its customers. It allows you to purchase select products at a discounted price and also gives you the opportunity to earn free products through hosting a party or making a purchase.

How can I participate in "Really Pleased and Wanted to Share!"?

To participate in "Really Pleased and Wanted to Share!", all you have to do is make a qualifying purchase or host a party with a minimum amount of sales. This promotion is available to all Pampered Chef customers in the United States and Canada.

What products are included in "Really Pleased and Wanted to Share!"?

The products included in "Really Pleased and Wanted to Share!" change monthly, so make sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date list. The products featured are some of our bestselling and most popular items.

Can I combine "Really Pleased and Wanted to Share!" with other offers or discounts?

"Really Pleased and Wanted to Share!" cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, if you are hosting a party, you can still earn host rewards on top of the discounted products from this promotion.

How long does "Really Pleased and Wanted to Share!" last?

"Really Pleased and Wanted to Share!" is a monthly promotion and typically runs for the entire month. However, specific start and end dates may vary. Make sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the exact dates of each month's promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • raebates