• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Date Mix-Up Ruins My Fundraiser Plans | Cry-Worthy MIL Mistake

In summary, there was a date mix-up for the fundraiser, causing it to be scheduled on the same day as another event. However, the fundraiser will still take place as the organizers are working to reschedule it. Though there may be setbacks, they are confident in reaching the fundraising goal with everyone's support. Purchasing products for the fundraiser is still possible, and steps are being taken to avoid similar mistakes in the future, such as implementing a double-check system for event dates.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
My MIL scheduled to have a fundraiser for her senior center travel fund this Saturday. Well, she called me last night and the person who scheduled to room had it down for February 24th, not January 24th! What really irk's me is that she told me that she was confirming with the person two week's ago about the room set up and everything and she would get back to me. Well, obviously she didn't do that! :mad:

I just wanted to cry when I got off the phone with her, because it was my last show for the month and she told me that there were 30 people coming. Now, I get to wait until tonight to see if she is going to schedule it in February for the 28th.

There goes my double points.:cry:

That stinks! Your MIL & lady setting up the room must have had "senior moments"

Hope it gets better!

Is there no where else you could have it? Do they have any other rooms at the center, or could you go to a apartment complex/ HOA/Condo "clubhouse"? Or maybe a church hall?

There's got to be a solution!

Why can't you still have it? Is the room still available?

The room isn't available and there isn't anywhere else in town to have it. She lives 2 1/2 hrs away, so I don't know the area. I suggested even having it on Sunday, but honestly I think she just dropped the ball.

I told DH about it last night and he told me his mom is the ultimate procrastinator. I wish he had told me this when we started planning.

Oh well. Life will go on.

Related to Last Minute Date Mix-Up Ruins My Fundraiser Plans | Cry-Worthy MIL Mistake

1. What happened with the date mix-up for the fundraiser?

Unfortunately, there was a miscommunication regarding the date of the fundraiser, and it ended up being scheduled for the same day as another event.

2. Will the fundraiser still be able to take place?

Yes, we are working with the venue to reschedule the fundraiser for a different date. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

3. How will this affect the fundraising goal?

We understand that this date mix-up may have caused some setbacks, but we are confident that with the continued support and participation of everyone involved, we can still reach our fundraising goal.

4. Can I still purchase products for the fundraiser even though the date has changed?

Absolutely! You can still support the fundraiser by purchasing products through our online party or by placing an order with your consultant. Just make sure to mention the fundraiser when placing your order.

5. What steps are being taken to avoid similar mistakes in the future?

We are implementing a double-check system to ensure that all event dates are confirmed before being finalized. We value our customers and their support, and we strive to provide the best experience possible for all our fundraisers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • babywings76