• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want a successful last minute fundraiser? Check out these tips!

In summary, "My Last Minute Fundraiser" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows organizations to quickly and easily raise funds by selling high-quality kitchen products. It works by providing a unique code for supporters to use when making a purchase, with a portion of the sale going towards the fundraiser. The amount of money raised depends on the organization's size and effort put into promotion, but many have raised hundreds or thousands of dollars through this program. It is free to participate and organizations can customize the products available for their fundraiser.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Well I just closed my "last minute fundraiser"! A past host decided to do a fundraiser for her kids school - she called me one day and we started the next....it ended up at $1800! I was (always am) hoping for more - but w/ no notice, and a very short turn around time, I think it went well! I also got one booking! I also got some GREAT feedback from the Principal of the school! He was very pleased - and had some nice things to say about doing a PC Fundraiser that will help me in marketing FR to other schools/organizations...

1. No up front costs for the school (other than making some copies)
2. It's an easy sell for the parents (And they do most of the selling!)
3. It keeps the Teachers in the classroom teaching, instead of working on FR stuff!
4. Easy bookkeeping!

They were so pleased - they are already talking about next year!

That is great Becky. Way to go.

Good job! Thank you for posting this I think that your points will help the rest of us trying to get fund raisers.

1. What is "My Last Minute Fundraiser"?

"My Last Minute Fundraiser" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows organizations to quickly and easily raise funds by selling our high-quality kitchen products. It is a simple and effective way to raise money for your cause.

2. How does "My Last Minute Fundraiser" work?

With "My Last Minute Fundraiser," you will receive a unique code that you can share with your supporters. When they make a purchase using this code, a portion of their total sale will go towards your fundraiser. It's a hassle-free way to earn money for your organization.

3. How much money can we expect to raise with "My Last Minute Fundraiser"?

The amount of money you can raise with "My Last Minute Fundraiser" will depend on the size of your organization, the number of supporters you have, and the effort put into promoting the fundraiser. However, many organizations have raised hundreds or even thousands of dollars through this program.

4. Do we need to pay anything to participate in "My Last Minute Fundraiser"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "My Last Minute Fundraiser." It is completely free for organizations to sign up and use our fundraising program.

5. Can we customize the products available for our fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose from a selection of our best-selling products to offer to your supporters. You can also work with a Pampered Chef consultant to create a custom product bundle for your fundraiser. We want to ensure that you have the best options to meet the needs of your organization and supporters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tonya Sue