• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a School Fundraiser? Get Help Here!

In summary, the school fundraiser is a great way to raise money and get the school's name out there. It's also a great way to get kids excited about helping out. Some suggestions for doing a successful fundraiser include having a clear goal, having a plan for marketing the event, and having a variety of prizes that will appeal to different demographics.
Tonya Sue
Gold Member
I need some help! I was thinking about doing a school wide fundraiser and I want to pitch the idea to the principal. I want to be prepared when I go talk to him. Does anyone have any great flyers that explains how it works?

Also, should I plan something for the kids to earn as well? If so what?

What do I send home with each family?

Thanks everyone for the help. I am new to PC and this would be my first fundraiser.

Just so you know, most schools that do a sales campaign for fundraising (wrapping paper, etc.) have contracts with companies that specalize in school fundraisers well in advance. These companies also offer the kids a ton of prizes for selling a given number of items. They also offer 50% of sales to the school.

I've done 2 small scale school fundraisers. One we did a pizza party with xxx in sales (HS class raising funds for a trip). The other one I offered a ToysRus Gift card to the top 3 sellers and also included a cut n'seal and my safe cutter in the prize bag--it was for a pre-k. I based the gift card amount on the total sales brought in and left the amount off the flier so I wasn't locked into an amount before hand.

OP, how did it go? Did you speak with the principal about the fundraiser? I'm thinking of doing the same thing.

I'm doing a school fundraiser next month for the 1st time. Does anyone have any tips for me?

How big a group, Penny?

What products are available for a school fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for school fundraisers. Some popular options include kitchen tools, cookware sets, and bakeware. We also have a selection of food items such as dips, seasonings, and mixes that are great for selling at events.

How do I get started with planning a school fundraiser?

To get started, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant in your area. They can provide you with all the necessary information and materials to host a successful fundraiser. You can also visit our website for helpful tips and resources on planning your event.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser for my school?

Hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser can be a great way to raise money for your school. Not only do we offer high-quality products that are loved by many, but our fundraisers also provide an interactive and fun way for students, parents, and teachers to come together and support a common cause. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers generous rewards and incentives for hosting a successful fundraiser.

How can I promote my school fundraiser?

Pampered Chef provides customizable flyers and social media graphics to help you promote your fundraiser. You can also share the event on your school's website, in newsletters, and through word of mouth. Don't forget to include all the important details, such as date, time, and location, to attract more participants.

What support does Pampered Chef offer during the fundraiser?

Pampered Chef is dedicated to helping you have a successful fundraiser. Your consultant will be available to answer any questions and provide guidance throughout the planning process. We also offer online ordering options for those who are unable to attend the event in person. After the fundraiser, your consultant will assist with order distribution and any follow-up needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rebeccasmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rebeccasmith
  • kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • namredus