• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Had to Toot My Own Horn!!! :Sing:i Booked a Last Minute Party

It will be the first time she ever has a party and she is really excited.Re: Hooray!!!Great job this month! You are really coming into your own!Re: Hooray!!!Okay, I don't post often here, didn't know how for a while! But since someone said toot away, I am very excited right now too. Late last night, I signed my first recruit, hit my $15,000 career sales and earned level one of the kitchen electrics!!!!!!!!!! I credit the Lord for providing. Yesterday morning I awoke worried, and prayed before getting out of bed and asked him to provide as He saw fit!!!!!!!! Glad He saw fit!!!!
caraighan
Gold Member
Had to toot my own horn!!! :sing:

I booked a last minute party that had a host and co-host that held last night... well, I was kind of worried because she only gave me about 11 names on her guest list and they were all family.

However, I sold 3 deep covered bakers and one lady had never heard of Pampered Chef and ordered $138+ just to get her sister's show to the $300 level so she could get a half-price item and a 60% off. Then she wanted to put the rest of her order as a catalog show. I didn't get home until 11PM!!! and she lives across the street!!!!!

Plus, both hosts and co-host ordered stuff with their discount! All in all it will be about $800 in commissionable sales!!!!!!!!!!! I'd say it was worth it!

Re: Hooray!!!Sweet! Don't you love it when something unexpected like this happens? Way to go!!

Re: Hooray!!!
Kitchen Diva said:
Sweet! Don't you love it when something unexpected like this happens? Way to go!!

sure do!!! I'm off to another show in about 5 minutes!!! 10 minutes from home and she already has $272 in outside orders!!!!!!!!!!!

another hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Hooray!!!Cool! Love those hosts who do their job.

Re: Hooray!!!My hostess for tonight just told me she was having 20 people! I'm totally psyched! Last nights show was rough, so I'm looking forward to tonight. And I have a bridal fair tomorrow - I've never done one, wish me luck!

don't you wish all hostesses listened and just "got" it?

caraighan said:
sure do!!! I'm off to another show in about 5 minutes!!! 10 minutes from home and she already has $272 in outside orders!!!!!!!!!!!

another hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got back from my shwo a little while ago... another good show!!! She had about 8 people there and will probably have about $600 by the time the show closes!!! That's about $1400 in 2 days!!!!!!!

hooray!!!!!!!!! (sorry to be repeating myself!!! LOL)

caraighan said:
Got back from my shwo a little while ago... another good show!!! She had about 8 people there and will probably have about $600 by the time the show closes!!! That's about $1400 in 2 days!!!!!!!

hooray!!!!!!!!! (sorry to be repeating myself!!! LOL)

That is awesome! So nice to hear that some people are booking and having decent shows! I hope this is an upswing for all!

pamperedharriet said:
That is awesome! So nice to hear that some people are booking and having decent shows! I hope this is an upswing for all!

I'm closing another catalog show today at $400!

tooting my own horn again!!!! :sing:

Re: Hooray!!!Toot away!! We love to hear our fellow cheffer's are doing well. In your case, doing really awesome! LOL

Re: Hooray!!!Okay, I don't post often here, didn't know how for a while! But since someone said toot away, I am very excited right now too. Late last night, I signed my first recruit, hit my $15,000 career sales and earned level one of the kitchen electrics!!!!!!!!!! I credit the Lord for providing. Yesterday morning I awoke worried, and prayed before getting out of bed and asked him to provide as He saw fit!!!!!!!! Glad He saw fit!!!!

Re: Hooray!!!Congrats Teresah!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

Re: Hooray!!!For this month I had 1328 in sales that's great after a 1 show in Jan. The host from yesterday wanted a peak at the mini catalog and everyone was ooh and ahhing and she looked at her friends and said ok which one of you wants to do a party so I can get the new products!

1. What is "Had to Toot My Own Horn!!!" and why is it important?

"Had to Toot My Own Horn!!!" is a phrase used to describe the excitement and pride of booking a last minute Pampered Chef party. It is important because it shows your dedication to your business and your ability to quickly secure new party bookings.

2. How can I book a last minute party?

You can book a last minute party by reaching out to potential hosts through personal connections, social media, or even cold calling. Be ready to share the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party and the rewards they can earn.

3. Is it possible to have a successful last minute party?

Absolutely! Last minute parties can be just as successful as parties that are planned in advance. The key is to focus on connecting with your guests and providing a fun and interactive experience.

4. What are some tips for promoting a last minute party?

Use social media to reach out to potential hosts and guests. Offer incentives for booking a party on short notice, such as extra host rewards or discounts on products. You can also ask current party hosts to refer friends who may be interested in hosting a last minute party.

5. How can I make the most of a last minute party?

Be organized and prepared with a variety of products to showcase. Emphasize the convenience of having a last minute party, such as being able to try products and make purchases on the spot. Also, don't forget to follow up with guests after the party to thank them for their attendance and offer any additional support or information they may need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • melissaboyd