• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just had my 1st party and have a ?

nikkijo

Veteran Member
Mar 22, 2006
The party went great :) The show is at $582 right now and I know she can get it up to at least $700 before her order.

My question is this, someone booked a party but didn't purchase anything, how do I enter this in to PP so the current host can get the host special at the other party??

TIA!!

Nikki

pamperedval

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Congrats on such a great start!

Just enter the person that is booking as a guest with no purchase. Then enter the booking as you normally would and it will count for the current host...

Feb 12, 2006
Add the guest, like they're going to buy something. Go into Special Shipping, Bookings and More and add the address. Then click onto Bookings, check the box that says Show Booking, then enter a show date and first and last name. It doesn't matter if the date changes later, they just want something in that field. And for the host to receive the guest special the party must be held within six months of the host's party.

Congrats on your first show, how exciting for you!!!!!:D

nikkijo

Veteran Member
Mar 22, 2006
Thank you so much, you guys are great!! My director is on a cruise as I type and I wanted to get this in so I didn't forget about it!