• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Had My 1St Party and Have a ?

In summary, the conversation is about a successful party with potential for more sales. The question is about adding a non-purchasing party as a "ghost host" in the PP system to count towards the current host's party and still be eligible for the host special. The response is to enter the non-purchasing party as a guest with no purchase, add their address in Special Shipping, Bookings and More, and enter a show date and first and last name in the Bookings section. The party must be held within six months of the current host's party for the host to receive the guest special. The speaker congratulates the others on their success and offers to help with adding the "ghost host" to the party.
nikkijo
The party went great :) The show is at $582 right now and I know she can get it up to at least $700 before her order.

My question is this, someone booked a party but didn't purchase anything, how do I enter this in to PP so the current host can get the host special at the other party??

TIA!!

Nikki

Congrats on such a great start!

Just enter the person that is booking as a guest with no purchase. Then enter the booking as you normally would and it will count for the current host...

Add the guest, like they're going to buy something. Go into Special Shipping, Bookings and More and add the address. Then click onto Bookings, check the box that says Show Booking, then enter a show date and first and last name. It doesn't matter if the date changes later, they just want something in that field. And for the host to receive the guest special the party must be held within six months of the host's party.

Congrats on your first show, how exciting for you!!!!!:D

Thank you so much, you guys are great!! My director is on a cruise as I type and I wanted to get this in so I didn't forget about it!

, congratulations on a successful party! It's always exciting when the sales are going well and you can see the potential for even more. As for your question about the host special, don't worry, I've got you covered. You can add the non-purchasing party as a "ghost host" in your PP system and their sales will count towards the current host's party. This way, your current host will still be eligible for the host special. Just make sure to explain the process to your current host and offer to help them add the "ghost host" to their party. Keep up the great work!

1. What should I do with my host rewards credit from my first party?

Congratulations on hosting your first Pampered Chef party! Your host rewards credit can be used towards any Pampered Chef products, including those on your wish list or items recommended by your consultant. You can also use the credit towards future parties or to become a consultant yourself. Talk to your consultant for more ideas on how to use your credit wisely.

2. How long does it take to receive my order from my first party?

The delivery time for your order will depend on your location and the availability of the products you ordered. Typically, it takes 7-10 business days for your order to arrive. If there are any delays or issues with your order, your consultant will keep you updated.

3. Can I still earn host rewards if my guests place orders after the party?

Absolutely! As long as the orders are placed within 10 days after your party, you can still earn host rewards. Your consultant will provide you with a link to share with your guests for online orders, or they can contact your consultant directly to place their orders.

4. How do I redeem my host rewards credit?

Your host rewards credit will be automatically applied towards your order when you check out with your consultant. If you have any issues or questions, your consultant will be happy to assist you.

5. What are some popular products to spend my host rewards credit on?

The best part about Pampered Chef is that there is something for everyone! Some popular products that hosts like to use their rewards credit on include our stoneware, cookware sets, and kitchen gadgets. However, feel free to explore our catalog and website to find products that suit your needs and interests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies