• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Booked After I Submited a Show????

and now she can't get the benefits. If that happens to you, be sure to mention it to guests when they check out. They're not obligated to have the show, but just incase they do, it gives the nice reward to the original host.Yeah, I completely forgot about that. When I submitted the show, I just wanted it to go through as fast as possible so I could get back to work. I know it wasn't the best way to do things, but sometimes things happen fast and you don't have time to think things through.I usually re-book the host automatically, so if something like that does happen, she can use the benefits at the next show.Be sure to mention to guests when
Chef_Jeannie
Hi,

I have a hostess from the show I had on 4/14, let me know she has a lady interested in booking a June Show. I have already closed her show, can she still receive the June Hostess Special?

Her friend was out of town, and just came back in town, and since she missed the show decided to have one of her own.

Thanks!
Jeannie

Nope, sorry. However, you can have your original host do a quick catalog show and book the June host on that one.

I think that is so stupid, How can they do that. I had the same question. I just submitted a hosts party, and her friends was so happy that her stuff came quickly, She decided to book a party?So the host cant get the special again. I dont think this is fair. Someone tell me Im wrong.

Sorry to vent.

Sorry it's true she can't receive the host benefits. But she can get 10% off at her friends show;) ;) If you have anything extra in stock, something little you might want to give it to the former host at her friends show as a thank you. Let everyone know that in order to receive host credit that they must book that night.

Miss Cori said:
I think that is so stupid, How can they do that. I had the same question. I just submitted a hosts party, and her friends was so happy that her stuff came quickly, She decided to book a party?So the host cant get the special again. I dont think this is fair. Someone tell me Im wrong.

Sorry to vent.

I understand the frustration too but I think the goal is to help us get bookings on our calendar! It is supposed to help us by having the host encourage their friends to book so they get benefits.

Chef_Jeannie said:
Hi,

I have a hostess from the show I had on 4/14, let me know she has a lady interested in booking a June Show. I have already closed her show, can she still receive the June Hostess Special?

Her friend was out of town, and just came back in town, and since she missed the show decided to have one of her own.

Thanks!
Jeannie
Not sure about on P3, but on PP I could go ahead and put her special through on the new show, even if I never "booked" it in PP. Now...they may have updated this on P3 so we can't do that, but I don't know. You can always try it..if it works, great, and if not...nothing you can do!

I usually re-book the host automatically, so if something like that does happen, she can use the benefits at the next show.

Be sure to mention to guests when they check out that even if there's the SLIGHTEST possibility they might be interested in hosting a show, to let you know then or by the time you submit the show. I always put maybes in as a booking (choose a random/tentative date) if they can't commit to an actual date, that way it locks it in the system just incase they do have a show within six months. Most people are open to this. They're not obligated to have the show, but just incase they do, it gives the nice reward to the original host. Sure, there may be those that don't even mention they're thinking about hosting and unfortunately there's nothing they can do. But the original host does at least get a 10% discount because she's a past host. If you want to add anything on to that as a nice gesture, that's totally up to you.:)

Becky: I am bummed you're in Wave 1! I really wanted to get to meet you!

AJPratt said:
Becky: I am bummed you're in Wave 1! I really wanted to get to meet you!
Awww, that's so nice of you! I'd love to meet you too. Maybe some year we'll be in the same conference! Or the same incentive trip!!!:D

Yes.. I will have to shoot for one of those incentive trips!

When I started a few months back, my recruiter (young and inexperienced) told me that you could get two hosts specials per show. So we put it on the order, in my own name no less, on PP3. It went through fine and HO never said anything about it, but I have since figured out that it not allowed. I guess if you were in a pinch it would let you do it, but you would risk getting caught.

My hostess thought her friend might book a show, but I was so anxious to get everything turned in, and get a quick turn around. I submitted her show without thinking of it messing her out of the hostess special if this friend booked a June Show.

Thanks for the advice. I receive three other bookings from this show one for April and Two for May, and she really wants the June hostess special. I'll try to get her to book a June Party.

Chef_Jeannie said:
I receive three other bookings from this show one for April and Two for May, and she really wants the June hostess special. I'll try to get her to book a June Party.
Three other bookings!! That's great!! Way to go!

Any time some is a potential booking I put them in as a booking. That way if they do decide to move their maybe to a yes the host gets the booking benefit.

Yeah- I was afraid that might be an issue, so I have been booking my parties on my host for at least someone whom I hope will host so that the host will get the special if they host a party.

But I do have a question, so if Sally has a party and I put down that Jane books a party, and I book it, then cancels after submission and Mary decides to do it instead, can Sally still get the host special at Mary's party? Or does the show have to have Jane's name as the host?

It has to be in Jane's name because that is who's name the party is booked under.

This weekend at my show, I explained if you are interseted, let set-up a tentative date, that way the current hostess will get credit and be eligible for the hostess benefits for your month...I booked 4 shows from a party with 7 people in attendance!!!

Not too shabby!

wow thats great jeannie, i have to try that this friday at my party

AJPratt said:
I usually re-book the host automatically, so if something like that does happen, she can use the benefits at the next show.

I do to Anne ~ I tell them that they can always say NO - but I cannot get them a 2nd specail in they DO not say YES....

They certainly have nothing to lose ~ and you have a great re-booking tool for a call to the host.

Related to Show Booked After I Submited a Show????

What do I do after I have submitted a show?

After submitting a show, you should follow up with the host to confirm the date, time, and location. You can also start planning your demonstration and gathering any necessary materials.

How do I know if my show has been officially booked?

You will receive a confirmation email from our team once your show has been officially booked. You can also check your online account for any updates on the status of your show.

Can I make changes to my submitted show?

Yes, you can make changes to your submitted show by contacting the host and discussing any necessary adjustments. However, please keep in mind that changes may affect the availability of products or the success of the show.

Is there a minimum number of guests required for a show to be considered booked?

Yes, we require a minimum of 5 guests to attend a show in order for it to be considered officially booked. This ensures that the show will be successful and worth your time and effort.

What happens if the host cancels the show after I have submitted it?

If the host cancels the show after you have submitted it, please contact our team to discuss any necessary next steps. We understand that things come up and we will work with you to find a solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • abell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
abell
  • SherryLynn