• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Counts Towards Calling It a $1000 Show?

In summary, the host has a $900 show but because of a past host's order for a trifle bowl, the commissionable is only at 888.27. If the host makes it to a $1000 show, this would only count as a $1000 show in terms of commissionable sales.
kam
Staff member
I have a host who is at $903.77 in amounts that count toward her show. So she has a $900 show. But since a past host ordered a trifle bowl, my commissionable is only at 888.27. (So I can't really say my best show is $903 - can I??)

I am hoping she makes it to a $1000 show - but that might not be a $1000 in commissionable sales...

So if you say you had a $1000 show - are you talking about the actual show qualifying as a $1000 show - or so you strictly go by commissionable. Just wondering....

I always use the commissionable sales.

I go by commissionable sales since that is what incentives and raises go by.

Same here! It's still a great show! :)

I go by commissionable sales too.

Commissionable here but good job on $800+ that's great!

Commissionable it is! That's what I figured...but I was just getting swept up by the fact that it is a $900 show and I kept thinking of it in those terms - until I glanced at commissionable.

I am so happy with her show right now. She might be expecting another order or two yet!

Often the host will use her discount and that would put you over too.

Guest sales = level of host benefits

Commissionable sales = level of consultant benefits

kam said:
Commissionable it is! That's what I figured...but I was just getting swept up by the fact that it is a $900 show and I kept thinking of it in those terms - until I glanced at commissionable.

I am so happy with her show right now. She might be expecting another order or two yet!

If she's that close and is waiting for one or two more orders, host coach her to $1000! Give her a couple more days if you need to, she may suprise you with several orders that will push her above that level.

When ever I'm done at a show for the evening, I always show the host where they are at and the next 3-4 levels of where they could be at if they collected more outside orders. This helps to point out to them when they are so close to hitting a certain goal.

1. How do I know if my show qualifies as a $1000 show?

To qualify as a $1000 show, your total sales from the party must reach $1000 or more before tax and shipping. This includes online orders placed through your show link.

2. Do host specials and guest specials count towards the $1000 total?

Yes, host specials and guest specials count towards the $1000 total. Every dollar spent by the host and guests at the party will contribute to reaching the $1000 mark.

3. Can multiple orders from the same customer count towards the $1000 total?

Yes, multiple orders from the same customer can count towards the $1000 total as long as they are placed within the designated party time frame through your show link.

4. Do orders from outside the party count towards the $1000 total?

No, only orders placed through your show link during the party time frame will count towards the $1000 total. Orders placed outside of the party will not be included in the total.

5. Will I still receive host rewards if my show qualifies as a $1000 show?

Yes, you will still receive host rewards even if your show qualifies as a $1000 show. Host rewards are based on the total sales from the party, so reaching the $1000 mark will only increase your rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
grins88
  • RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • sillylittlechef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies