• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

:D I Am About to Turn in My Biggest Show Ever!Just Went Over

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to set a goal and create a guest list for your biggest show. Offering incentives for booking a show and working closely with the host to plan the menu and invite guests is also crucial. Some tips for increasing sales during a show include having a variety of products on display, offering special promotions, and engaging with guests. When unexpected challenges arise during a show, it is important to stay calm and address the issue professionally, while also communicating openly with the host and guests. To have a successful show, it is recommended to have top-selling items like the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and Deluxe Air Fryer, as well as a variety of kitchen tools and cookware on hand
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
:D

I am about to turn in my biggest show EVER!

Just went over it with my host today!

Show total: $1508.55 (including non-commissionables)
Commissionable Sales: $1209!
Free product: $265!

The hostess is a Meanoma survivor. They are going to make three baskets with the FPV ... a baking basket, a summer fun basket and a grilling basket.

Then I went to cash a check ... the bank lady said, "You sell Pampered Chef?" and they are going to do a book party!

This is so much fun!

(ETA correct totals from PPlus)

Last edited:
Congrats Di on a GREAT show!

Congratulations! I'm STILL waiting for my first $1000 show!

Well, you know, sometimes it just comes down to a very motivated hostess!This was actually 2 shows in one ... two friends put their heads together and invited everyone they knew ... 58 invites, 24 buying guests!So it's basically 2 better than average shows rolled into one ... before this, my all time high was $433!

CONGRATS!!! You'll have ALOT more dont worry....;)

YAHOO!!! I am so happy for you!!!!

Yeah you! Did you calculate your commission yet?!

Sort of ... but most of it is going to the American Cancer Society. This is an arrangement I made with the hostess because it was originally planned to help me win the HWC products.Held it open because it was continuing to grow.However ... I'm getting the override commission ... personally, I don't think I should contribute that extra 3 percent because it was not only her show that got me past $1250 ... also ... I've been advised by many people (including the hostess) to deduct my direct expenses, such as postage.

Great!AWESOME JOB!!!

May this be the first $1000 Show of MANY!!!! :) Way to go!

janetupnorth said:
Congratulations! I'm STILL waiting for my first $1000 show!

Hey, Janet, it took me 6 1/2 years... well worth it!!

Great work, Di_Can_Cook!!

1. How did you go about planning and preparing for your biggest show ever?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I always start by setting a goal for my show and then creating a guest list. I also make sure to reach out to potential hosts and offer incentives for booking a show. Once the show is booked, I work closely with my host to plan the menu and invite guests. I also make sure to have all the necessary supplies and products ready for the show.

2. What are some tips for increasing sales during a show?

One tip is to make sure to have a variety of products on display and to demonstrate how they can be used in different recipes. Another tip is to offer special promotions or discounts for those who make a purchase during the show. It's also important to engage with guests and answer any questions they may have about the products.

3. How do you handle unexpected challenges during a show?

As with any live event, there may be unexpected challenges that arise during a show. As a consultant, it's important to stay calm and address the issue in a professional manner. For example, if a product breaks or a recipe doesn't turn out as planned, I always have backup options and solutions ready. It's also important to communicate openly with the host and guests to ensure a smooth and enjoyable show.

4. What are some must-have products that you recommend for a successful show?

It really depends on the audience and their needs, but some must-have products that I recommend for a successful show include our top-selling items like the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and Deluxe Air Fryer. I also make sure to have a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware on hand to showcase the versatility of our products.

5. How do you follow up with guests after a show to increase future sales?

Following up with guests after a show is crucial for building a successful Pampered Chef business. I always make sure to thank guests for attending and offer any additional support or information they may need. I also follow up with a personalized email or phone call and offer special discounts or promotions for future purchases. It's also important to stay connected with guests through social media and keep them updated on new products or specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattidailey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jenni
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef_TK
Replies