• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Very First Show Was Over $1000!!!

In summary, this newbie's first show was a great success and she used a recipe from the "All the Best" cookbook to increase the size of her orders.
nickywsn
I just wanted to tell everyone how relieved I am. I had my very first show last night and it's already over $1000 with more orders still to be received. I had a total melt down on the way home...guess it was some sort of emotional release. I was so stressed and tensed up about this first show.

I also want to thank everyone here because I have gotten so much info from all of you. It has helped me so much.

I had 4 catalog shows and 1 cooking show booked from last night so I must've done something right!:D

Well tell me all about what you did. What did you use for an outline. Do you have one you could share. I have had a couple cooking practices with friends...but I still need help. I am scrared...LOL

wow that is way awsome congratulations

That,s great!!! !!! Congrats!!!!!!

Cangratulations!!!!!!!!! What a blessed way to begin!!

That's awesome! What was your secret? How did you prepare?

Congrats that is fantastic. May your business be a great success for you.

Thanks guys. I really don't have an outline. I was so nervous. I felt like I stumbled through the whole thing but everyone and I mean everyone commented on what a good job I did. I know the host very very well but I didn't know about 80% of the guests (about 15 in all). All I can say is that God heard my prayer b/c I was petrified before I got started. When my brain gets unfried, I will try to remember what all I said or at least the general flow of things and post again.

Congratulations on your super, fantastic show.... please share with the rest of us what you did right...

That is soooooo AWESOME! It sounds like God really did answer your prayers and even gave you a great host to work with. Keep up the good work!

What GREAT results! Good job getting your PC career off to a great start!!

Great job! You might want to ask the host what s/he thinks you did, too. Don't forget to make the Morning After Calls - and possibly ask the guests!

nickywsn said:
I just wanted to tell everyone how relieved I am. I had my very first show last night and it's already over $1000 with more orders still to be received. I had a total melt down on the way home...guess it was some sort of emotional release. I was so stressed and tensed up about this first show.

I also want to thank everyone here because I have gotten so much info from all of you. It has helped me so much.

I had 4 catalog shows and 1 cooking show booked from last night so I must've done something right!:D

Congrats! I had the same thing happen to me! It sets the bar really high after such a huge show success! Good luck and keep it up!

Awesome! Congrats on your first show. I hope mine is just as successful or at least half that! I haven't had my first show yet, it's coming up very very soon though so I know what you mean about nervous. Let us know how it ends!

Congratulations on a fantastic beginning! What recipe did you prepare? Did your host have lots of outside orders? Did the FREE Kitchen tool help increase the size of the orders? May you be blessed with many more parties that size! It's so good to hear your good news, because it encourages us to know that it does happen, even to newbies.

That is wonderful! I am so happy for you! I guess whatever you did was awesome and you stumbled across people hungry for Pampered Chef products! May all your shows bring you such great rewards! Do follow up and perhaps those that didn't book will do in the future! Keep your name in their minds!

Great Job!!:)

WooHoo that is just awesome and gets you off to a great start!

Grandmarita said:
Congratulations on a fantastic beginning! What recipe did you prepare? Did your host have lots of outside orders? Did the FREE Kitchen tool help increase the size of the orders? May you be blessed with many more parties that size! It's so good to hear your good news, because it encourages us to know that it does happen, even to newbies.
I cooked the garlic biscuit bites in the 8" saute pan before the guests got there so the house smelled really yummy when guests got there. For my demo I did the Bistro Chicken Twist from the "All the Best" cookbook. Many people did seem to want to qualify for the chef's tool and a LOT were excited about the March host special. Thanks for all your congrats and well wishes. This is such an awesome "family" and I coudn't wait to share my good news. Now I know that all shows won't be this good but it sure was great to start off with a bang....just hope I don't go out with a fizzle...lol

Anyway, I give all the credit to God because without Him I never could've done this.

Way to go!! You're almost qualified in one show. Nice job getting the bookings as well to keep you business going.

What an awesome start to your business! Congrats!

That's amazing! Congratulations!

WOW! What a way to start your business. Congratulations!!!!

nickywsn said:
Anyway, I give all the credit to God because without Him I never could've done this.
That's it right there girl! Congradulations and keep up the great work.
I personally pray over all of my stuff that goes out, and my shows.
He will get you through many more

Woohoo! Congratulations Girl! This is just the beginning.

Congrats!!!You may be surprised, one of my cluster mates everyone of her shows is
$ 1000.00+; I really hope to go watch her and see how she does it!!!

Great Job;

Liz

My director averages $1500 shows!! WOWZA!!

I cant even fathom that. I had a great show about 7 months ago that was $1600. I think if I pull that one off again, I'll **** my pants...LMAO!!! Funny thing, my BIG show, was my margarita party/show...figures huh? Get 'em all looped and boy the cc's and checks start flying at me!!! :D

I'd say stick with the new rum cake and "accidently" pour the whole bottle in!!

LOL. You guys are funny! I should have brought the booze out a little bit earlier and maybe got 2 ladies signed and even got my 1250. lol. :D Great job nicky! I am really excited for you!

Anyway, I give all the credit to God because without Him I never could've done this.[/QUOTE]

Congrats on a super job! Sounds like God and you will (always!) make an unbeatable team!:)

1. How did you get your first show to be over $1000?

I prepared for my first show by researching and gathering information from various sources, including fellow sellers. This helped me create a successful strategy for my first show. Additionally, I utilized social media and word of mouth to reach potential customers and generate interest in my products.

2. What did you do to relieve your stress and tension before the show?

I took some time to relax and focus on my breathing before the show. I also made sure to have all my materials and products organized and ready to go beforehand. This helped me feel more prepared and in control, which ultimately helped to alleviate some of my stress.

3. How did the information you gathered from others help you with your first show?

The information I gathered from others, particularly experienced sellers, gave me valuable insights and tips on how to make my first show a success. I was able to learn from their experiences and avoid common mistakes, as well as implement effective strategies and techniques.

4. What types of shows did you have booked from your first show?

I had a mix of catalog shows and a cooking show booked from my first show. This variety allowed me to reach different types of customers and expand my potential customer base. It also gave me the opportunity to showcase my products in different settings and demonstrate their versatility.

5. What would you say was the key to your success with your first show?

I believe the key to my success with my first show was preparation, both in terms of product knowledge and organization, as well as marketing and promotion. By having a solid plan and being well-informed, I was able to make a good impression on my customers and generate interest in my products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sillylittlechef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • leslieprichett
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DEBBI
  • K_Jurich