• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Had My Second $1000 Show Last Night - Keep Achieving Everyone!

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant who had their second $1000 show and is excited about it. They discuss the type of show, the demo, the length of the show, and factors that may have contributed to their success. They also congratulate each other and share tips for successful shows.
ChefChris
Gold Member
I am very excited because I had my second $1000 show last night. It is so fun doing something you really love and getting paid to do it. I also got 1 booking from that show. This is just a great company and great products.

Keep achieving everyone - you can do whatever you decide:angel:

Congrats! That is awesome

Congratulations. It's such a great feeling!

:balloon: WOO! HOO! Congratulations!!:balloon:

Congrats. Way to go.

Congratulations! Please share: What kind of show did you have? What did you demo? How long was the show? What do you think helped your sales the most?

That's awesome congrats!!

Great job! $1k shows are wonderful, aren't they??

Keep it up!

chefjwr said:
Congratulations! Please share: What kind of show did you have? What did you demo? How long was the show? What do you think helped your sales the most?

I did just a regular cooking show - no special theme. I demonstrated the aloha pizza (first time I had made that recipe). The host had 11 people there and she had 6 outside orders before the show. The show started at 7:00pm and I think it was an hour or so. I was packed up and on the road at 9:45pm. I did do the ice cube demo in the saute pan - but didn't sell any pans. I just tried to make it as fun as possible. I did do a "Why Bag" to tell more about the company and why I joined. So I don't know that there was anything in particular other than this host has hosted before and did her job well. I learned at conference the 3 top reasons people book shows is #1 FUN, #2 Host Rewards and #3 to help out the host.

WAY TO go!!!! I just had my first $1000.00 show as well!!! CONGRATS!!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
WAY TO go!!!! I just had my first $1000.00 show as well!!! CONGRATS!!!

Isn't it a great feeling!!!

ChefChris said:
I did just a regular cooking show - no special theme. I demonstrated the aloha pizza (first time I had made that recipe). The host had 11 people there and she had 6 outside orders before the show. The show started at 7:00pm and I think it was an hour or so. I was packed up and on the road at 9:45pm. I did do the ice cube demo in the saute pan - but didn't sell any pans. I just tried to make it as fun as possible. I did do a "Why Bag" to tell more about the company and why I joined. So I don't know that there was anything in particular other than this host has hosted before and did her job well. I learned at conference the 3 top reasons people book shows is #1 FUN, #2 Host Rewards and #3 to help out the host.

It makes such a HUGE difference when the hosts do a good job! Most of my best parties are with hosts that are or used to be DS consultants. They know what it takes to have a good show. I try to host coach as much as possible but it's nice when they already know what they're doing!

Congratulations! Enjoy your paycheck!!

Congratulations!

Related to I Had My Second $1000 Show Last Night - Keep Achieving Everyone!

1. How did you achieve a $1000 show with Pampered Chef?

Achieving a $1000 show with Pampered Chef takes a combination of hard work, effective marketing, and building strong relationships with customers. It also involves consistently using and promoting high-quality products that customers love.

2. How can I increase my sales with Pampered Chef?

To increase your sales with Pampered Chef, it is important to actively promote and market the products to potential customers. This can include hosting virtual or in-person parties, offering special discounts or promotions, and utilizing social media and other online platforms to reach a larger audience.

3. What are some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party?

Some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party include inviting a diverse group of guests, providing a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere, offering fun and interactive product demonstrations, and providing easy ways for guests to make purchases.

4. How can I continue to achieve $1000 shows with Pampered Chef?

To continue achieving $1000 shows with Pampered Chef, it is important to consistently use and promote the products, build strong relationships with customers, and stay up-to-date with new products and promotions. It can also be helpful to set goals and track progress, and to seek support and advice from other successful consultants.

5. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers many benefits, including the opportunity to earn income, flexible hours, the ability to work from home, access to high-quality products, and a strong community of support and resources. It also allows individuals to develop new skills, build relationships, and potentially earn rewards and recognition for their hard work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • sillylittlechef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • nickywsn