• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Shower Over $1000 - Wahoo!!!!

In summary, a consultant named Katie shares her excitement about her first wedding shower, which brought in over $1000 in sales. She was originally hoping for $500, but with only 6 orders at the show and outside orders, she reached $1000.75. She also received 2 bookings and earned enough points to get a grill pan. Her fellow consultants congratulate her and express their own excitement for future bridal showers.
katie0128
Silver Member
I am so excited... I could just burst! A wedding shower I did two weeks ago - my first one by the way - just went over $1000!!!!! I knew there were only going to be a handful of people at the show and really was going to be very happy if it hit $500... then at the show the guests really took to heart the "even if it is for yourself, it still helps the bride's total" because with only 6 orders, it was already a $750 show. :eek: Then with the outside orders from four people that couldn't come to the show, it is at $1,000.75!!!!! And I got 2 bookings AND the bride picked the cookware as a 1/2 price item!!! So with the 500 points I got from conference, I now have enough to get the grill pan!!!!! I am soooooooo excited and I know the only people that can completely understand are my cheffer buddies!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Go Katie Go Katie WOO HOO!!

I'm so excited for you!

I have my first PC Bridal shower at the end of the month. I'm actually doing 2 of them in one weekend. I hope they are good ones. One has invited 50 people and the other @ 15. I've never done a Bridal Show so any tips you have to share are most welcomed!

Again....WAY TO GO

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO for you!!!! That is awesome and I am so excited for you! I really need to be doing some of those!!

Wahoo, Katie! That's awesome!! Way to go!! :thumbup: :balloon: :)

I am happy for you!!! It's so awesome when good things happen, isn't it!!!

Wow thats awesome Katie! Good for you!

Awesome~~~ Way to Go!

WOW!! That is great! Keep up the good work! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Congratulations! You will LOVE the grill pan!

WOooo Hoooooo!!! Great job! I can't wait for my first bridal shower. I have the invites, apron, etc. Now I just need a Bride to want to have one!!!

What is a "Wedding Shower Over $1000"?

A "Wedding Shower Over $1000" is a type of bridal shower where the guests are encouraged to spend at least $1000 on gifts for the bride and groom. It is a luxurious and extravagant celebration to help the couple start their new life together.

How do I know what gifts to buy for a "Wedding Shower Over $1000"?

Typically, the couple will create a registry with a variety of high-end items such as kitchen appliances, home decor, and luxury experiences. You can also consult with the maid of honor or other bridal party members for gift ideas.

Can I contribute to a group gift for a "Wedding Shower Over $1000"?

Absolutely! Group gifts are a great way to pool resources and purchase a more expensive item from the couple's registry. Just make sure to communicate with the other guests to avoid duplicate gifts.

What if I can't afford to spend $1000 on a gift?

It is completely understandable if you cannot afford to spend $1000 on a gift. The couple will appreciate any gift, big or small. You can also consider splitting the cost of a gift with another guest to stay within your budget.

Can I bring a gift that is not on the couple's registry to a "Wedding Shower Over $1000"?

While it is always a kind gesture to bring a gift, it is recommended to stick to the couple's registry for a "Wedding Shower Over $1000". This ensures that the couple receives gifts they truly want and need for their new life together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • mrshamel3808