• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yeah! My First Wedding Registry!!!

In summary, Cindy got her very first wedding registry and is looking for advice. She found out that you can get cards with your website on them, either regular or personalized. She is sorry that she can't be more help.
sddmom2
I just got my very first wedding registry! I am sooo excited!!! :D Now, I could use some advice! We do have a shower scheduled. So any advice to make both the registry and shower successful would help ( I think I am going to collect orders before the shower and then surprise the bride with all the gifts to open at her shower) I looked through the forums already~so anyone who has advice would be helpful. TIA

Just remember to take off of the registry what was purchased at the shower. She also may get lower benefits from both if guests choose to buy from the registry instead of at her shower.

So how did you get it started?

Cindy

My first, too!I just got my first wedding registry as well, (possibly a bridal shower show to go with it), and am interested in everyone's suggestions, too.

Does anyone have a letter they send to brides that they recommend? Or advice on how to get them to set up a good registry?

Thanks, everyone! I am off to search the files section to see what letters might be there.

Oh, and I knew I was forgetting something... Where do you get the little inserts for invites to showers that say they are registered at Pampered Chef? (I looked on the supply order but didn't see them - did I just miss them?) Does anyone make their own and want to share their format? Thanks!

OK, can anyone help us newbies to the wedding registry world? I am not even sure how to set up a wedding registry online, and am not having much luck figuring it out on pamperedchef.com. Do I log into my website as a customer to set it up for my bride?Thanks in advance for everyone's help...

where to find those little cardsI just got my first registy about an hour ago from a host I had this month!!! The little registry cards are on Merrill... not the supply order. You can get regular ones or personalized ones with your website on them.

1. What is the benefit of creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

By creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, you can receive high-quality kitchen and cooking products as wedding gifts from your family and friends. This allows you to build your dream kitchen and start your marriage off with essential kitchen tools.

2. How do I create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

To create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can browse our products and add them to your registry by clicking the "Add to Registry" button. You can also visit one of our in-person events or contact a Pampered Chef consultant to help you create your registry.

3. Can I add items to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add or remove items from your wedding registry at any time. Simply log into your registry account and make the desired changes. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with updating your registry.

4. Do I have to purchase items from my wedding registry myself?

No, your family and friends will purchase items from your wedding registry as gifts for you. However, if there are certain items you really want but have not been purchased by your guests, you can use our completion discount to purchase them yourself at a discounted price.

5. How long will my wedding registry be available?

Your wedding registry will be available for one year from your wedding date. After that, it will automatically expire. However, you can always create a new registry or update your current one for any future special occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies