• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Turned Cooking Show???

In summary, the conversation discussed turning a fundraiser for a gymnastics team into a cooking show in order to raise more money for their trip to Nationals. The fundraiser did not go as well as expected, but the idea of a cooking show was proposed as a fun and unique way to raise funds. The person also suggested reaching out to local businesses and chefs for donations to increase the success of the event.
pattidailey
Ok guys, I know I have read on here before about turning a Fundraiser into a Cooking Show??? I just can't find it..go figure!Here's the scoop... I have a friend that wanted to do a fundraiser for her child's gymnastics team for Nationals and of course it did not do as well as I had hoped. They had $955.00 for the total commissionable sales. My friend worked really hard and had more orders than anyone else who decided to actually make an effort (ONLY 4 out of 10 parents even opened their packets!!!Why even waist my time....that makes me so mad) Anyway I am feeling bad for her and just want to help. I know they are really in need for traveling expenses for Nationals. So here is where my idea comes into play....They are having a raffle auction with different donations and wanted me to donate a round stone. I had already agreed before I knew 1/2 would not even make an effort to participate...urgg... So I was thinking I could turn this fundraiser into a Cooking Show and they can choose the items and then make a few baskets to raffle off? I would ONLY do this after asking for permission of course. Anyone tried this before or have any other suggestions?? I would REALLY LOVE the help on this one! Thanks!

You have to delete the FR and "add a new show". I just did this last month. :)

Hey there,Sorry to hear that the fundraiser didn't do as well as you had hoped. It's frustrating when people don't put in the effort, especially when it's for a good cause like your friend's child's gymnastics team.I think your idea to turn the fundraiser into a cooking show is great! It's a fun and unique way to raise money and get people involved. Plus, who doesn't love food? I haven't personally tried this before, but I have heard of other fundraisers doing something similar and it being successful.One suggestion I have is to reach out to local businesses and see if they would be willing to donate items for the raffle baskets. This way, you can offer a variety of prizes and increase the chances of people buying raffle tickets. You could also reach out to local chefs or cooking instructors and see if they would be willing to donate their time to do a cooking demonstration or lesson at the event.Overall, I think your idea has a lot of potential and I'm sure your friend and her team will appreciate your efforts to help them reach their fundraising goals. Good luck with everything!

1. How does the fundraiser turned cooking show work?

The fundraiser turned cooking show is a unique way for organizations to raise money while also providing a fun and educational cooking experience for their supporters. The organization will promote the cooking show to their network and invite people to attend. During the show, a Pampered Chef consultant will demonstrate a variety of products and recipes, and a portion of the sales will go towards the organization's fundraising efforts.

2. How much money can we expect to raise with a fundraiser turned cooking show?

The amount of money raised will vary depending on the size of the organization and the number of attendees. On average, organizations can expect to raise between $500 to $1,000 with a single cooking show. However, the more people that attend and make purchases, the more money can be raised for the fundraiser.

3. What types of products and recipes will be featured in the cooking show?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as a variety of recipes for all types of meals and occasions. The consultant will work with the organization to select products and recipes that will appeal to their audience and fit the theme of the cooking show.

4. Is there a cost to host a fundraiser turned cooking show?

There is no cost to host a fundraiser turned cooking show. The organization simply needs to promote and invite people to attend the show. The consultant will provide all the necessary products and ingredients for the demonstration.

5. Can we customize the fundraiser turned cooking show to fit our organization's needs?

Yes, the fundraiser turned cooking show can be customized to fit the specific needs and goals of the organization. The consultant will work with the organization to create a unique and successful event that aligns with their fundraising objectives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Sheila