• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Savings: Using Coupons at Your Pampered Chef Vendor Show

In summary, to obtain coupons for your vendor show, you can reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team or your direct sales consultant. The use of multiple coupons at a vendor show may vary depending on the specific terms and conditions of each coupon. There may also be restrictions on certain products that can be purchased with a coupon at a vendor show, so it is important to read the terms and conditions carefully. Additionally, the use of coupons in combination with other discounts or promotions may vary, and expired coupons are not valid for use at a vendor show. It is best to check with the customer service team or your direct sales consultant for clarification on any coupon-related questions.
lynnanntodd
Hi,
I am very new to Pampered Chef and this site. I have my first vendor show next Saturday and I want to use some of the flyer with coupons that I have found on this site. (By the way thank you to whoever posted these ... it has saved me a lot of time).

So my question ... how do you gave the customer 10% off when entering the show in Pampered Partner? Do you put in as a show?

Thanks in advance.

:D

Once you have 150.00 in orders to qualify as a show you can then make the adjustment when you are entering the payment. Your 10% off is reflective as a consultant gift.

Thank you!

does it then charge us less and take it out of our commissions then, or do we have to pay the difference, then get it back later?

You make up the difference upfront but make full commission on the sale amount. I hope that makes sense.

yep it does! thanks!

1. How do I obtain coupons for my vendor show?

To obtain coupons for your vendor show, you can reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team or your direct sales consultant. They can provide you with current promotions and discounts that can be used at your vendor show.

2. Can I use multiple coupons at a vendor show?

The use of multiple coupons at a vendor show may vary depending on the specific terms and conditions of each coupon. It is best to check with the customer service team or your direct sales consultant for clarification.

3. Are there any restrictions on which products can be purchased with a coupon at a vendor show?

There may be restrictions on certain products that can be purchased with a coupon at a vendor show. These restrictions will be outlined in the terms and conditions of each coupon. It is important to read these carefully before using the coupon at your vendor show.

4. Can I combine a coupon with other discounts or promotions?

The use of coupons in combination with other discounts or promotions may vary depending on the terms and conditions of each coupon. It is best to check with the customer service team or your direct sales consultant for clarification.

5. Can I use expired coupons at a vendor show?

Expired coupons are not valid for use at a vendor show. It is important to use coupons within their designated time frame to take advantage of the discounts they offer. If you have any questions about the validity of a coupon, please reach out to the customer service team or your direct sales consultant for clarification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Akamsthang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Akamsthang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies