• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Power Up Your Vendor Show: Tips for Promotions and Shipping Success

In summary, at a vendor show, you could create a combo deal, offer a guest special, or offer direct shipping for party shipping price.
welch628
Hello friends! I'm doing a multi-day vendor show, and one evening they are doing a power hour thing and want all vendors to have some kind of promotion or special. I need help with some ideas, please. Also, how do you do shipping at vendor shows. I don't wnat to offer free shipping (and have to pay for everyone's myself) or have to deliver all the orders to everyone all over my big huge town. Thank you!!!! :chef:

I am no help on the power hour thing...but at a vendor fair. I do direct shipping and I just say shipping is a little more than a party but it will be delivered directly to your door by Fedex. Personally, I have never had a problem charging direct shipping. Good luck and have fun.

I would create a few "combo deals" where basically you bundle some products together, figure the shipping and tax, round it up and, if you want, mark off a discount (say 10%). You could do the bundle ideas they have in the center of the new catalogs, a "wedger" bundle, a "back to basics" bundle (classic batter bowl, mix n scraper, bar board, measure all cup, a knife, stainless whisk, and a rub), a "new products" bundle (chip maker, simple slicer, cooling rack, rub), etc. And, of course, include the guest special in the bundles that are 60 or more since they'd get them free anyway.

I always offer direct shipping for party shipping price at vendor events. Since I submit it as a show it gives me more orders and the more they order the better my commission. If their order is $19.99 or less I am only paying $2 out of pocket which is half my commission (rounded way down). It works for me and I don't have to worry about gas costs or people not ordering because they would rather have it cash and carry (like most vendors at those fairs).

If the booth is in my area, I will have the products shipped to me at normal price and hand deliver to them. That way I get another time to be in front of them. If they are out of the area it gets shipped to them.

For that one hour- you could offer a discount off equal to your base commission is (ie- 20%). Yes, you won't make a profit most likely, BUT you'll get some contacts potentially, and it is only for one hour. Worst case, you get some customers/leads, and get enough sales to submit a show, etc. I wouldn't worry too much about people knocking down the doors on you....but that wouldn't be a bad thing, right?

1. How can I effectively attract customers to my Pampered chef booth at a vendor show?

One effective way to attract customers is to offer samples of your products or a demonstration of how to use them. You can also offer special discounts or promotions for those who make a purchase at the show. Additionally, having an eye-catching display and engaging with potential customers can also help attract them to your booth.

2. What types of products should I bring to a vendor show?

It is best to bring a variety of products that showcase the range of offerings from Pampered chef. Consider bringing some of your top-selling items, as well as new or seasonal products that may catch the attention of customers. It is also helpful to have a mix of both lower-priced and higher-priced items to appeal to different budgets.

3. Is it important to have a strong sales pitch at a vendor show?

Having a strong sales pitch can definitely help you stand out among other vendors at a show. However, it is important to also have genuine conversations with potential customers and build relationships with them. This can help create a positive impression of your brand and lead to potential future sales.

4. How should I handle customer objections at a vendor show?

When faced with customer objections, it is important to listen to their concerns and address them in a positive and understanding manner. Offer solutions or alternatives that may address their objections and highlight the benefits of your products. It is also helpful to have positive reviews or testimonials from satisfied customers to share at the show.

5. How can I follow up with potential customers after a vendor show?

One way to follow up with potential customers is to collect their contact information at the show and send them a personalized email or message thanking them for visiting your booth. You can also offer them a special promotion or discount as a thank you for their interest. It is also important to keep in touch with them regularly through newsletters or social media to maintain a relationship and potentially convert them into loyal customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• welch628
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • jkowalski
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jla8279
  • Chozengirl